Letter from the editor

Dear readers,

As the 2007-2008 editor in chief, I'm committed to making The Eagle a high-quality, accurate news source that the university community can trust. My staff and I have always worked hard to provide you with accurate and current news, and this year we have an even stronger commitment to that. We also have some new features, including a blog on our Web site and a redesign of the print edition.

I'm working to make sure we bring you all the news you need to know about the campus, the District, the nation and the entertainment world. I am also committed to making the Web site more interactive and user-friendly. However, I can't know what you want to see unless I hear from you, the readers.

I encourage you to submit letters to the editor, corrections and news tips to me at editor@theeagleonline.com. If you have something important to say about what we have covered, let us know. Our goal is to keep the campus community informed, and your feedback helps to keep us informed about what you want to read.

I'm looking forward to serving as editor in chief, and I thank you all in advance for a great year!