Police blotter

Friday, Oct. 28

A staff member reported that property was missing from the Kogod School of Business. The property is believed to have been misplaced.

A student parked in the Sports Center Garage was discovered to have fraudulent parking registration. The car was booted and fines were assessed.

A staff member reported that her vehicle was hit while parked in the Clark parking lot.

The front desk staff in Leonard Hall reported that a student was feeling faint. The student was transported to Sibley Hospital.

A student reported that several items had been stolen from her room in Leonard Hall. One of her credit cards was used fraudulently.

A fire alarm was activated in Hughes Hall at 11:53 p.m. No fire was detected, and there was clear evidence that the cause of the alarm was burning popcorn. The building was cleared and the alarm was reset.

Saturday, Oct. 29

An AU student reported that a female passed out in Letts Hall. Officers responded and observed that the individual was conscious and responsive. The student's friends reported that the student may have suffered a head injury while on the shuttle. Paramedics checked the student's vital signs and released the student.

A student in Anderson Hall reported that she was experiencing extreme back pain and was having trouble breathing. The student was transported to Sibley Hospital.

The fire alarm was activated in the Greenberg Theater. No evidence of smoke or fire was detected, and no suspects were identified.

A female student in Letts Hall reported chest pains and was transported to Sibley Hospital.