Police blotter

Monday, Sept. 5

A student in Letts Hall reported that two individuals urinated on her door. Public Safety canvassed the area, and made contact with one of the individuals. He was barred from campus property.

An AU student reported a hit and run on the Hamilton Roadway. Public Safety arrived and took photographs of the damaged vehicle.

A student reported that a bicyclist had collided with her car at the driveway entrance to Tenley Campus. The two parties handled the issue privately.

Wednesday, Sept. 7

Fire Dispatch responded to an alarm at the Sports Center. A broken fire pump in the loading dock area had led to the activation of the alarm.

Thursday, Sept. 8

A hit and run in the garage of the Katzen Arts Center caused damage to the ductwork along the ceiling.

Two speakers mounted on a wall were stolen from a classroom in the Ward Building.

A Tenley Campus Resident Assistant on duty reported several individuals skateboarding in front of Congressional Hall. Officers responded and requested identification from the skateboarders, who refused to produce said identification and walked away.

A student left his cell phone in Ward Building, and when he returned to retrieve it, he found that it was missing.