Police Blotter

Wednesday Aug. 31

An AU student reported that his wallet was stolen after he left it unattended at a restaurant off campus. An informational report was taken.

An AU staff member reported that she lost the "sub-master" key, which opens a departmental office, while attending a cookout on campus.

Thursday Sept. 1

An AU faculty member reported that his locker at the Sports Center was broken into and his wallet, credit cards and personal effects were stolen.

A student reported that she was being verbally harassed and followed by a former boyfriend. Public Safety responded and the male student was given a warning.

Friday Sept. 4

A student reported that several items were taken from his room while he was away.

A student reported that another student was having an asthma attack and making severe bronchial noises. D.C. Paramedics transported the student to Sibley Hospital.

An elevator became stuck in Centennial, trapping a student inside. D.C. Fire Department arrived on the scene and freed the student.

A student fell and hit his head on the curb outside the Kay Spiritual Life Center. The student was taken to Sibley Hospital.

Front Desk staff reported that an intoxicated male was passing in and out of consciousness in the McDowell Lobby. The student was transported to Sibley Hospital.

Officers on patrol in the amphitheatre discovered discarded drug paraphernalia. The articles were confiscated and logged at Public Safety.

The Resident Director in Capital Hall reported a suspicious male was engaged in a possible theft. Public Safety canvassed the area but could not find the suspicious person. Nothing was reported missing.

Nine individuals were discovered to be in possession of marijuana in a restricted area outside Leonard Hall. Three non-AU students were barred from campus.