Select Tenleytown restaurants now offer student deals every Tuesday
Discounts will last through end of spring semester
If you’re looking for a day to eat out in Tenleytown, Tuesdays could be your best bet.
A new promotions program dubbed “Tenley Tuesdays” now offers weekly discounts to local students and educators every Tuesday, Tenleytown Main Street announced last week.
The Tenleytown-based non-profit partnered with local restaurants to offer deals and discounts to all students, professors, administrators and staff with school IDs, including those from AU. The program began rolling out promotions on Tuesday, Jan. 22.
“We value students, educators and school staff as members of our community,” Tenleytown Main Street Executive Director Leigh Catherine Miles said. “We hope the Tenley Tuesdays program makes them feel welcome in our business district and encourages them to enjoy the many dining options Tenleytown has to offer.”
The current deals offered as part of the “Tenley Tuesdays” promotion are:
- Bandit Taco: 15 percent discount on any purchase (cannot be combined with other offers)
- Beefsteak: Free juice with any purchase
- Chick-fil-A: Free large fries with any purchase
- Crisp & Juicy: Buy any sandwich, get a free chicken sandwich from 2 to 5 p.m.
- District Taco: Free drink with any purchase
- Muncheez: Get any sandwich or bowl with a drink for eight dollars
- Olive Bistro & Café: 15 percent discount on any purchase
- Pete’s New Haven Style Apizza: 15 percent discount on any purchase
- SeoulSpice: Free fountain drink with any entrée
The pilot program will run every Tuesday through the end of the spring semester with hopes of having deals from more restaurants and retailers in the area.