Guests can visit exhibits throughout Georgetown during the GLOW event.

Life After Hours: Sept. 22-24

Art and food steal the spotlight in the District this weekend

Soak up the end of September and the lingering warm weather with an all-night art event, fashion show, food festival and more.

DC Fashion Week

Interested in fashion but can’t make it to London or New York? Then be sure to snag a ticket to one of the DC Fashion Week events this weekend. DC Fashion Week is held biannually in February and September, highlighting unique artists from around the globe. This season’s events include a fashion show and a look at international designers. Ticket prices vary, so check out the website and schedule for more details.

When: Sept. 22-24, event times vary

Where: Various locations around D.C.

Snallygaster

Head to Yards Park on Saturday to sample over 300 beers and ciders at the sixth annual Snallygaster festival. General admission tickets are $35, which gets you 30 food and drink tickets, as well as a commemorative mug. If you’re under 21, don’t worry ─ you can still attend the festival and enjoy food trucks, live music and more. Proceeds go toward Arcadia, a nonprofit organization in support of sustainable food in the D.C. area.

When: Saturday, Sept. 23 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Where: Yards Park, 1st Street SE and N Street SE

Metro: Green line, Navy Yard Station

Art All Night

Saturday night’s Art All Night event is a must for art enthusiasts, with visual art, fashion, performances, music and more spread across six D.C. neighborhoods. The arts festival is free to the public, with indoor and outdoor venues located in Congress Heights, Dupont Circle, H Street, North Capitol, Shaw and Tenleytown. Register in advance for a pass to stay updated on festival events throughout the night.

When: Saturday, Sept. 23 from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m.

Where: Various locations around D.C.

Taste of Georgetown

Bring your appetite to the Georgetown Waterfront on Sunday for the 24th annual Taste of Georgetown food festival. Over 30 restaurants featuring 60 dishes will be in attendance, including Chaia, Georgetown Cupcakes and The Sovereign. The festival is free to attend, but tickets for restaurant tastings and drinks will be available to purchase on-site.

When: Sunday, Sept. 24 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Where: K Street NW, between Wisconsin Avenue and Thomas Jefferson Street

Metro: 30N, 31 or 33 Metrobus from Tenleytown

DC State Fair

The eighth annual DC State Fair celebrates all things D.C.-related, from delicious food to live music and entertainment. Visitors can shop local vendors, participate in workshops and take part in various contests, including ice cream eating, hula hooping and more. The fair is free to attend.

When: Sunday, Sept. 24 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Where: 375 M Street SW

Metro: Green line, Waterfront Station

ljakiel@theeagleonline.com