The EagleBucks guide to Super Bowl Sunday

In addition to football, Bruno Mars, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and lavish commercials, the Super Bowl provides an opportunity to indulge in food that’s both tasty and perhaps less healthy than you might tolerate on a regular basis. Here’s a guide to six restaurants where you can use your EagleBucks to score a cheap meal on Sunday:

Pete’s Apizza
Pre-order an 18-inch cheese or pepperoni pizza by Saturday at 10 p.m. Pick it up on Sunday between 3 and 6 p.m. and get $2 off.

Chipotle
Pick up six or more burritos anytime on Sunday, and save your receipt – next time you go, you’ll get a free burrito, burrito bowl, salad or order of tacos.

Domino’s
Order two or more medium 2-topping pizzas, oven baked sandwiches, stuffed cheesy breads, 8-piece chicken meals or pastas in a dish for $5.99 each when you use the coupon code 9193 online.

Papa John’s
Get 25% off all regular-price menu items when you use the coupon code 25OFF online.

Wagshal’s
The local deli has created a special menu just for Super Bowl Sunday, with special deals including a pound of wings for $8.99.

Pizza Boli’s
Order two large two-topping pizzas online for $20.99. Plus, add wings and a 2-liter soda for $5.99 more.

mlieberman@theeagleonline.com