Submit to our best internships at AU contest

Interns: unpaid, overworked but loving every second of your new job? The Eagle wants to hear from you!

AU ranked 10th in the Princeton Review's top 20 "Best Career Services," partially because of the Career Center's desire to help students excel through numerous internship opportunities, according to AU's Princeton Review profile. AU's Career Center has consistently made the top 20 since 2007, according to AU's website.

Whether you are typing letters for a senator, running the Twitter account for a small startup or working on a film project for a major company outside of D.C., The Eagle wants to know about it.

Submit a photo of yourself at your internship along with a 100-150 word paragraph about what you are doing and why you love it. The Eagle will select students with the "best" internships this summer and write feature articles about them.

RULES: Submissions will be posted on TheEagleOnline.com and become the property of The Eagle.

The staff of The Eagle maintains the right to edit entries for grammar and disregard entries that do not fall within the 100-150 word count. No offensive or derogatory language or images will be published.

All submissions must be sent to news@theeagleonline.com before the start of classes Aug. 26.

All internships must fall between the months of May 2013 and August 2013. No past internships may be submitted. Students must be currently enrolled at AU to enter.

Students may enter more than one submission if they engage in more than one internship between May 2013 and August 2013.

No student can submit an entry for another student.