With the NFL Draft fast approaching, I thought why not do my best Mel Kiper Jr. impression and break

With the NFL Draft fast approaching, I thought why not do my best Mel Kiper Jr. impression and break down the upcoming draft. So here are the players to watch for in this year’s class of young talent, who they compare to in the NFL and a couple of predictions on who goes where.

Best Prospect: A.J. Green, WR, Georgia Green’s best aspect is his outstanding body control that allows him to run amazing routes and make spectacular catches. Think: Larry Fitzgerald

Best Athlete: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU You will not find a better height (6 feet), weight (220 lbs) and speed (4.34 40-yard dash time) combination in the draft. Combine that with his fluid hips and awesome ball skills, and you have a top five pick. Think: Nnamdi Asomugha

Riskiest Pick:?Any Quarterback There are four quarterbacks, including Auburn’s Cam Newton and Missouri’s Blaine Gabbert, who have huge upsides. Both have questions about character and overall physical ability. With the large amounts of money invested in first-round quarterbacks, there is valid reason not to draft any quarterbacks early.

Most overrated player: Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M Miller seems to be poised to be one of the top pass rushers in the draft. That said, he is grossly undersized (6-foot-2 and 237 pounds) and he doesn’t do much else besides rush the passer (i.e stuff the run, play in coverage). If he plays linebacker, he will have to get much stronger and have a more rounded game. Think: Elvis Dumervil.

Most underrated player: Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina Had it not been for a season-long suspension, it’s probable Quinn would go ahead of Von Miller. Quinn has the size, athleticism and pass rush repertoire to be a monster on the next level. Think: DeMarcus Ware

Quarterback to watch: Colin Kaepernick, Nevada Kaepernick is going to have to learn how to run a pro offense and fix his delivery. He is a big-armed quarterback with lots of mobility. Think: slower, right-handed Mike Vick

Running Back to watch: Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech Williams is the most complete back in this class. He is an explosive runner who possesses both power and speed. He has elite vision and can contribute in the passing game. Think: Rashard Mendenhall

Offensive Lineman to watch: Tyron Smith, USC Smith is a little undersized for tackle. He does, however, possess tons of athleticism, ideal for any left tackle. Think: Ryan Clady

Defensive Lineman to watch: Marcell Dareus, Alabama It’s hard to find flaws in Dareus’ game. He can play every defensive line position in any scheme. While at that position he can rush the passer or stuff the run. He could also be the safest pick in the draft. Think: BJ Raji

The Carolina Panthers (first overall pick) will select: Cam Newton It appears Jimmy Claussen is not the long-term answer at quarterback

The Redskins will select:?Julio Jones, WR, Alabama. The Redskins have tons of holes to fill and Jones should be the best player available when the Redskins pick.

Team with the best draft: New England Patriots Can’t go wrong with eight picks in the first four rounds

Team with the worst draft: Oakland Raiders Al Davis simply has lost his ability to evaluate talent.