Police Blotter

Feb. 11 The D.C. Fire Department transported a sick person from the Student Health Center to Georgetown University Hospital at 12:06 a.m.

Three students cut letters from a library magazine inside Bender Library, after they were advised that such an activity was not permitted, which was reported at 2:05 p.m.

Feb. 12 A coat was reported stolen from an unsecured locker in the Sports Center at 8:24 p.m.

Feb. 14 An elevator contractor responded and freed several individuals from a “B” level kitchen elevator at 10:47 a.m. in the Mary Graydon Center. ?No injuries were reported.? A hydraulic boom portion of a truck struck a hot water supply pipe. ?The truck was in the process of delivering a dumpster at the MGC service/loading area at 11:45 a.m. ?No injuries were reported.?

The DCFD transported a sick person to the hospital from the tunnel shops at around 2 p.m.

The Department of Public Safety responded to a fire alarm and discovered food burning in a microwave in the first floor lounge of Gray Hall at 1:30 p.m. Facilities Management brought a fan to remove smoke from the area. DCFD was not notified.?

Public Safety responded to a fire alarm and discovered no signs of smoke or fire inside of Clark Hall.?A witness reported the alarm activated while he was trying to cook potatoes in the kitchen at 10:45 p.m.?DCFD was not notified.

Feb. 15 DCFD transported a sick individual to the hospital from inside of MGC at 11:30 a.m.?

An unattended computer and cash were taken from a study room in Anderson Hall at 9:30 p.m. The incident was reported to the Metropolitan Police Department.?No personal information was stored on the computer.?