Police blotter

Feb. 25

The D.C. Fire Department transported a highly intoxicated and unconscious individual in Leonard Hall to the hospital. An acquaintance indicated the sick individual consumed alcohol.

A student in the Kogod School of Business building became unconscious and fell from her chair during a class lecture. She remained unconscious for five to 10 minutes. She was conscious and coherent, but weak when Public Safety officers arrived. The D.C. Fire Department transported her to the hospital.

Feb. 27

A student in Mary Graydon Center attempted to stand and lost consciousness for a few seconds. She fell and hit her head on the floor. DCFD transported her to the hospital.

An employee reported having lost his AU keys at an unknown location off campus.

A student discovered a debit card and cash missing from her pocketbook. Fraudulent charges were made on the card.

Public Safety observed a person sleeping in a hallway of the Ward Circle Building. The individual indicated he had been feeling ill for approximately 30 minutes and complained of gastrointestinal discomfort. The individual signed a medical refusal form. The individual said he had been attending a seminar in Ward.

Graffiti was discovered underneath a folding table in Mary Graydon Center. Authorities contacted Aramark to remove the graffiti.

The letter "e" was removed from the word "Tavern" displayed on a wall in Mary Graydon Center.

March 1

An AU microwave was taken from a Letts terrace-level lounge.

A student in MGC indicated she had not eaten since breakfast and felt dizzy for a second. She was conscious, coherent and refused medical attention.

A community member and non-affiliate were found in a Federal Hall dormitory room with alcoholic beverages. Public Safety issued a barring notice to the non-affiliate. A medical refusal form was signed. Public Safety took a report.

March 2

A student left her purse unsecured and unattended in a hallway for approximately five minutes. A few hours later, she noticed her wallet was missing from the purse. She waited to report the incident in hopes it would be returned to her.

An employee reported a tow truck digging up turf while driving on campus around the main quad. The operator advised Public Safety that he was on campus to provide a jump to a Deer Park truck parked between the Hurst and Ward Circle buildings.

A smoke detector in the fifth-floor kitchen lounge in Letts activated the building's fire alarm. Facilities Management and Public Safety responded. A stove was on in the lounge, but authorities did not find smoke or fire. Residents were allowed to enter the buildings after the alarm was reset.

March 3

An unattended purse was removed from underneath the victim's desk in Constitution Hall while the victim was away from the desk.

A student reported she parked her vehicle at in the Nebraska parking lot, and when she returned, she noticed items missing from the vehicle. Missing items included a wallet, iPod, credit card, Social Security card and cigarettes. The Metropolitan Police Department determined the incident was not a theft - she misplaced her property. There were no signs of forced entry to the vehicle.