Sexy, intimate gifts for naughty, nice couples

Happy Holidays everyone! It's absolutely ludicrous right now with finals, end of the semester, dreary weather approaching and holiday shopping. I have decided to help you out a little and compile a top 10 gift ideas list for when you need something creative or something sexy.

1. Come for a Cause Kit

Babeland, a sex toy store, and Planned Parenthood have teamed up to provide an extremely pleasurable gift bag. The proceeds will go toward breast cancer research. The bag includes a discreet, waterproof Papillon vibrator, a 3-pack of Proper Attire condoms and AAA batteries.

2. Pole Party

Through a very lovely lady on campus, you can organize your own pole dancing party. Try out some sweet new moves for your honey as a holiday gift! Pole dancing costs $25 per person. I have done it at least three times and it is fantastic. Contact Michelle Carnes for more information.

3. ZimGems!

Travel to Eastern Market to get to the heart of Zimbabwe. Artist Manatho Shumba Masani creates extraordinary gifts using recyclable material. Since our school is so cultural and eco-friendly, Masani's creations make great gifts. In addition, Masani plays all kinds of instruments and most likely he will be jammin' out when you walk by.

4. Color Me Mine

Did you know right in the heart of Adams Morgan is Color Me Mine? Make your own ceramic creations. Add a personal touch this holiday season by maybe creating a new serving platter for your girlfriend/boyfriend who likes to cook. There are a ton of options but certainly get there soon - it takes time for them to run the kiln!

5. Shunga Body Paint

Whip out this delicious treat, which costs only $15, and paint your partner with a feathery tip. An interactive aphrodisiac, how excellent! It even comes in a very delicate, cute bottle. Retrace your patterns with your tongue after.

6. Aphrodisiac Cookbooks

As mentioned in a previous article, the cookbook "Intercourses" provides many sensual recipes using the various delicious aphrodisiacs of chocolate, honey, chilies, oysters, strawberries and much more. I mean come on; anyone cooking for you in general would be fantastic. So reverse the favor and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the aftermath.

7. Chocolate

Head over to Biagio Fine Chocolate for an experience that I imagine is similar to heaven. If you need to buy something marvelous for someone this holiday season, head over to Biagio's. It is located on 18th Street between T Street and Florida Avenue. In addition, for all you humanitarians, Biagio offers fair trade chocolate bars via Divine Chocolate.

8. Snuggle by the Fire

This was probably one of the best gifts I've ever received. I love snuggling by the fire. So this guy got me a fire starter, matches, two mugs, a variety pack of hot cocoa and a fleece blanket. Seriously, go get a $10 fleece blanket from Wal-Mart and snag everything else while you're there too. It is not expensive and it's a perfect way to show someone you care and want to snuggle.

9. Blueberry Buzz

$20 never went so far. Now that we know AU students do a lot of things in the dorm showers, why not buy your love a vibrator that is waterproof and nearly silent! Check out the Blueberry Buzz Vibrator for ultimate stimulation. Its curves, speed control and five-star rating are sure to pleasure anyone who comes in contact.

10. The Identity of Mia Libido

Let your baby know this season where you've learned all your new sexual knowledge by informing them of the true identity of Miss Mia. My name is Kim Bryden and, at the end of this semester, I will be a senior in the School of Communication. I am a Foreign Language and Communication Media major. I plan to graduate in December 2009 and I will be in Spain next semester - look out for my abroad column in the spring! I hope you've enjoyed Splurging this semester and please, if you need anything ... Mia Libido and I will always be here for you. Send your questions and comments to Mia.Libido@gmail.com or holler at me on Facebook.