Ejaculation spells relief for guys, gals

Does blue ball exist? If so, what causes it?

-Blue at AU

Dear Blue at AU,

I first encountered blue balls when I was in eighth grade. Talk about "teenage girls grow up too fast!" My boyfriend and I were fooling around, pressing up on each other, kissing and such, when all of the sudden his mom came home. Obviously we had to stop and continue "studying Spanish." Right after this almost terrible encounter, my boyfriend is keeling over in pain and has no clue what has happened. Then I became enlightened.

Oh yes, it was blue balls and it absolutely exists! "Blue balls" is the slang word for vasocongestion, fluids building up in the testicle prostate region. According to the Discovery Health Channel's Web site, the technical definition is, "testicular aching that may occur when the blood that fills the vessels in a male's genital area during sexual arousal is not dissipated by orgasm."

So if you feel the blood pumping through your veins, have a visible erection and then abruptly stop your hot-and-heavy action, you could be in some minor discomfort. Make sure you release your fluids, mister, or the other unpleasant option is taking a cold shower so your blood starts flowing again. If I were a dude, I'd probably masturbate my blues away.

What is female ejaculation and how can I make a girl do it?

-Slippery in Seattle

Hello Slippery!

I hope you know we are currently in D.C. and not Seattle, Wash. However, maybe you're from there and want to bring your newfound tricks home. I would love to help you out!

Female ejaculation is the release of clear fluid through the urethra during sexual activities. If you're expecting female ejaculate to act anything like male ejaculate, you have a terrible misconception. While a lot of females hope to have an orgasm with squirting ejaculate, normally female ejaculation just casually seeps out. This is nothing like a male release.

Now on the issue of making a girl cum, there are many ways to go about this. There are two key spots for stimulation on a female. One, her clitoris, and two, her G-spot. The clitoris is located on the exterior above the opening of the vagina. The nerve endings from the clitoris extend to the interior of the vagina, and the G-spot is located at the tail ends of those nerves.

The best way to make a female ejaculate is simultaneous stimulation of both the clitoris and G-spot. First, start off with stimulating the clitoris either manually or orally; I suggest doing it orally so that you have your hands free for G-spot stimulation.

The-clitoris.com, a women's health and sexuality Web site, recommends that once there is enough natural lubricant, you should "Imagine you want to signal to someone standing across the room that you want them to come toward you. You turn your hand palm up and signal with your index finger by making a hook, curling it up and straightening it repeatedly." Combine the oral stimulation of the clitoris and the manual stimulation of the G-spot ... and BRILLIANT success! Let me stress again that you must make sure there is enough lubricant.

Hopefully, these tips on female ejaculate and "how-to" will be helpful, Slippery!

What is the best way to give girls multiple orgasms?

-Hung & Hurting

You know, my first response would be to "keep going!" But I suppose I'll give you more guidance than that.

Actually, I would say that it does take some practice and a lot of concentration and stamina on the female's part. Yet this is our upper hand against our male counterparts, ladies! Unlike men, women don't have a period between arousals where they can't respond to stimulation, so they're ready to go right after an orgasm.

The biggest hurdle is that right after the release, one becomes tired. Be sure you rest beforehand and release your bladder.

The first orgasm might take some time, but after that, things will come much more easily. Make sure there is a ton of foreplay to keep things wet and sliding properly. I would start off with kissing and touching, followed by what I aforementioned to Slippery (oral/manual stimulation), and then go for vaginal intercourse. All the while, you should be safe (Wear condoms!) and lubricated (Water based lubricants!).

Give it time, Hung & Hurting. I'm positive that with enough endurance, you can achieve the sensation of multiples.

Keep splurging your questions and comments to Mia.Libido@gmail.com or drop your questions off in the box outside of MGC 252!