Metro calendar

Wednesday, Oct. 25

Washington's Most Haunted Houses 6:30-8:30 p.m. Lafayette Square Metro: Farragut West (blue and orange lines)

President Andrew Jackson, navy hero Stephen Decatur, Henry Adams and his wife, Clover, are just several of the famous Washingtonians whose haunted homes will be visited on this walking tour of Washington's most haunted houses. The tour will end at The Octagon, considered one of D.C.'s most haunted houses. The tour is $10 ($15 to include a tour of The Octagon).

For more information, visit www.washingtonwalks.com.

Tilly and the Wall with Pony Up and Love is All 8:30 p.m. The Black Cat, 1811 14th St. N.W. Metro: U Street/African American Memorial (green line)

Tilly and the Wall is an indie rock quintet known for their principal percussion from tap dancing by band member Jamie Williams. Indie-funk group Love is All and Montreal indie group Pony Up will open. Tickets are $13 and are available at the Black Cat's Web site, www.blackcatdc.com.

Thursday, Oct. 26

DJ Spooky with Gray Kid and 8 p.m. The Rock and Roll Hotel, 1353 H St. N.E.

See DJ Spooky perform at The Rock and Roll Hotel, a music venue with 400 music-themed hotel rooms. DJ Spooky is one of the first New York City disc jockeys to combine hip-hop, dub, jungle, space rock, experimental and ambient sounds. Gray Kid and Pearson will open. The performance is part of the DAM festival that is going on from Oct. 26 to 28. Tickets are $15.

For more information, visit www.rockandrollhoteldc.com.

Friday, Oct. 27

Walking Tour: Capital Hauntings 7:30-9:30 p.m. Lafayette Square Metro: McPherson Square (blue and orange lines)

Come visit the most haunted site in the city. In touring the seven acres of Lafayette Park, walkers will learn of its history of murders, suicides, vicious attacks and violent quarrels. Walkers will learn of how the White House could be surrounded by "the Presidential Circle of Death" and much more. Tickets are $10. Walks go on rain or shine.

Saturday, Oct. 28

The Fray with The Feeling 8 p.m. DAR Constitution Hall, 1776 D St. N.W. Metro: Farragut West (blue and orange lines)

See the pop-rock band The Fray perform at DAR Constitution Hall. This Denver-based quartet is famous for "Over My Head" as well as their newest release, "How to Save a Life." The Feeling will open for The Fray. Tickets are $34.

For more information, visit http://www.dar.org.