Metro Calendar

Monday, Nov. 21

The First Noel: Annual Cathedral Cr?che Exhibit (on-going until Jan. 8)

Washington National Cathedral, Wisconsin and Massachusetts avenues, NW, Rare Book Library Exhibit Room Washington National Cathedral continues its tradition of exhibiting nativity scenes from its collections of cr?ches from around the world. Admission is free. For more information, call 202-537-6200.

Film - "Suite Habana" 6:30 p.m. Goethe-Institut , 812 Seventh Street, NW Metro: Gallery Place/Chinatown, 7th and H Street Exit (Red, Yellow and Green lines)

"Suite Habana" describes a day in the lives of ten "ordinary" Cubans. By placing his camera in different places, at different hours, in front of different people, director Fernando P?rez shows life in a city that he loves.

Tickets are $6, $4 for members. For more information, call 202-289-1200.

Tuesday, Nov. 22

Norwegian Christmas at Union Station: Holiday Model Train Union Station , 50 Massachusetts Ave., NE Metro: Union Station

The giant Norwegian holiday model train will start winding its way through the mountains and fjords of Norway in Union Station. Ambassador Knut Vollebaek, the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves and representatives from the D.C. government will start the train on its maiden voyage for the season. The event also marks the seasonal launch for the Washington metropolitan area Toys for Tots toy drive.

Admission is free. For more information, call 202-289-1908.

Konono #1 6 p.m. , Millennium Stage, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

Relocated from their Angola/Congo origin to Kinshasa, a city steeped in the traditional Bazombo trance music, the musicians of Konono #1 perform in their own unique African "Bazombo" style.

Admission is free. For more information, call 202-467-4600.

Project Harvest 6 a.m.-6 p.m., Old Post Office Pavilion, 12th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW Metro: Federal Triangle

Donate non-perishable food and money to feed underprivileged families a Thanksgiving meal through this annual food drive in the Washington metropolitan area.

Friday, Nov. 25

Reston Town Center Holiday Parade 11 a.m. , Market Street & Freedom Drive

Join the Reston, Va., community in kicking off the holidays at this 14th annual parade. The event includes a holiday tree lighting and sing along at 6 p.m.