Campus calendar

Monday, Oct. 17, 2005

Greenwood Follies and Other Old French Plays Arena Stage, 14th and T streets NW.

Theatre Productions presents John DuVal's translation of Adam de la Halle's "Greenwood Follies," Rutebeuf's "The Miracle of Theophile" and an excerpt from "The Play of Adam." Admission is free. For show times, call (202) 550-5182.

Poetic Revolution 7 p.m., Howard University, Cramton Auditorium, 6th and Fairmont streets NW.

This event includes spoken-word performances and poetry readings by local and national artists in conjunction with Howard University's Homecoming. $12. For more information, call (202) 806-4510.

Full Moon Hike 8 p.m., U.S. National Arboretum Auditorium, 3501 New York Ave. NE.

Participants will go on a five-mile hike through the arboretum's gardens and collections. $15. For reservations, call (202) 245-4523.

Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2005

Women in Cinema: "Made in Mexico - Snakes and Ladders" ("Serpientes y Escaleras") 7 p.m., National Museum of Women in the Arts

Director Bussy Cort?s traces the lifelong friendship of two young women living in Guanajuato after the revolution. The film series is presented in conjunction with the "Monica Castillo" exhibition. Metro: Metro Center at 13th Street $4 for students.

"Tilt" 6 p.m., Millennium Stage, Kennedy Center, Grand Foyer.

Jennifer Clark Stone, Maida Withers, Brad Stoller and others perform this program of improvisational dance in cconjunction with the D.C. International Improvisation Festival. Admission is free . For more information, call (202) 276-2599.

Thursday, Oct. 20, 2005

7th Street Art District Third Thursday Gallery Crawl 6:30 p.m., begins at Goethe-Institut, 812 7th St. NW.

A walking tour led by local artists. Sponsored by the Cultural Development Corporation. Admission is free. (202) 661-7582.