Campus calendar

Monday, Oct. 3

Christopher Kennedy Lawford Olsson's Books & Records- The Lansburgh, 418 Seventh St. NW 7:30p.m 202-638-7610 Admission: Free

Christopher Kennedy Lawford is the author of "In Symptoms of Withdrawal: A Memoir of Snapshots and Redemption," which recounts his time in Hollywood with the elite and his experiences with politics in Washington.

Oct. 3 through Oct. 10

Charming Beijing The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, 2700 F St. NW Metro: Foggy Bottom-GWU (Orange and Blue Lines) 202-467-4600 Admission: Free

The Kennedy Center presents a showing of a series of photographs featuring Beijing's past, present and future.

Oct. 3 through Nov.6,

Born Yesterday The Arena Stage, 1101 Sixth St. SW Metro: Waterfront-SEU (Green Line) 202-448-3300 Call for times Tickets: $46-60

This comedy production by the Arena Stage is set in D.C. and follows a na?ve newcomer as she makes her way through Washington politics, intrigue, and scandal.

Oct. 3 through Nov.26

"Bound for Glory: America in Color" Library of Congress, 10 First St., SE Metro: Capitol South (Orange and Blue Lines) 202-707-5000 Admission: Free

The Library of Congress presents an exhibit of rare color photographs from the Depression.

Oct. 3-Oct.9

"I Have Before Me a Remarkable Document Given to Me by a Young Lady from Rwanda" Atlas Performing Center, 1333 H St. NE Phone: 202-399-7993 Call for times Tickets: $30

This production by the Atlas Performing Center is a drama about the survivor of the Rwandan genocides recounting her story to a British writer.

Saturday, Oct. 8

Cap City Bar Crawl Mackey's Public House, 1823 L St. NW 1:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m 202-331-7667 Metro: Farragut North (Red Line) or Farragut West (Blue and Orange Lines) Tickets: $10 in advance; $13 with donation; $15 without (Participants must be 21 years or older)

This event, organized by Lindy Promoters and the Capitol Area Food Bank, will take you to a wide variety of downtown D.C. bars and clubs that will all feature a number of food and drink specials; this event is a fund-raiser for victims of Hurricane Katrina and items needed by refugees will be collected; for a full list of items needed, visit www.capitolareafoodbank.org