Campus calendar

Tuesday, Sept. 20

Meet the Many Faces of Peace Corps 1111 20th St. NW (Peace Corps Headquarters) 6:30 p.m. Metro: Farragut West or Farragut North 800-424-8580

Peace CorpAfrica Regional Director Henry McKoy will speak about what sharing diversity means to people in developing nations. Returned Peace Corps volunteers will speak about their service.

Naval History Seminar: The Story Within the Pearl Harbor Story Navy Museum Metro: Eastern Market Reservations required, (202) 433-6897

Tom Kimmel, a retired FBI agent and grandson of Rear Admiral Husband E. Kimmel, Commander in Chief at Pearl Harbor when it was attacked Dec. 7, 1941. Agent Kimmel will describe his grandfather's successes and failures to expose the facts about Pearl Harbor to the American public. He also will address what's new in the Pearl Harbor story, including information declassified more than 50 years after the attack.

Wednesday, Sept. 21

XVI Washington Latin American Film Festival American Film Institute's Silver Theatre and Cultural Center 8633 Colesville Road, Silver Spring, Md. $9.25 (301) 495-6700

Come see this series featuring a variety of film genres from the Latin American region. (Through Monday, Oct. 3)

Thurs., Sept. 22

Ask Dr. Love - A Conversation with Dr. Drew of "Loveline" Sixth and I Historic Synagogue 600 I Street, NW 7 p.m. Metro: Gallery Place/Chinatown (202) 408-3100 Tickets: Advance $12, At the door: $15 Additional $4 for meet and greet and great food Tickets available through Ticketmaster

Come hear Dr. Drew talk about the success of his TV show and answer all of your love questions.

Saturday, Sept. 24

The 2005 National Book Festival National Mall 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Metro: Smithsonian (888)714-4696

The 2005 National Book Festival is organized and sponsored by the Library of Congress and hosted by first lady Laura Bush. Pavilions will feature authors of all different genres. Festivalgoers may bring books or purchase them at the festival for authors to sign.

Madeline Peyroux and Martha Wainwright George Washington University, Lisner Auditorium $25 8 p.m. Metro: Foggy Bottom/GWU