Coffee on campus

Davenport Lounge in the SIS building has a definite indie vibe. Students lounge on large comfortable couches, play chess and listen to the music playing. The student-run coffee shop offers a unique place to relax and chill out.

The Mud Box is a new addition to the library. It will serve Starbucks coffee for everyone seeking a break from studying or just a midday caffeine buzz.

Megabytes Caf? has a more modern atmosphere. People can be seen reading magazines on the couches or watching the news. Megabytes offers the same Starbucks menu as the Mud Box. However, unlike the Mud Box, the coffee is not exclusively fair trade.

Wagshals is the place for coffee on the go, especially in between classes, or on a short break. For people watching and the enjoying the busy atmosphere of Ward, this is a great place to hang out or have study groups.

Pura Vida, opening soon in Mary Graydon Center, is the result of much campus debate. Last spring, campus groups rallied in favor of the 100 percent fair trade vendor over the ubiquitous Starbucks, which purchases a small percentage of its beans through fair trade.

The Eagle's Nest and Terrace Dining Room (TDR) offer coffee along with other food and meals. The Nest is open 24 hours during the week so students can load up on joe to fuel all-nighters.