Police Blotter

Wednesday, March 23

An informational report was taken at 4200 Wisconsin Ave. An individual attempting to park in the parking garage at that address was disappointed with the parking rate and yelled at staff workers.

A staff member reported lost car keys and an access card at the Ward Circle Building.

Assault was reported at the Sports Center in Bender Arena. A student became irate when he discovered that he was not eligible for intramural sports and yelled at staff members.

Thursday, March 24

Theft was reported when a female student lost gift cards that were in her wallet. The cards were later found in a lost and found box.

Damage to property was reported outside the Mary Graydon Center. Two individuals were throwing oranges at each other and broke the glass door in the front of the building.

A hospital transport was reported in Anderson Hall. A student had an adverse reaction after donating blood and was transported to Sibley Hospital.

A hospital transport was needed in McDowell Hall. A female student had an adverse reaction to medication and was transported to Sibley Hospital.

Friday, March 25

A hospital transport was reported in Centennial Hall. A male student who was drunk became ill.

A vehicle accident was reported off-campus. An AU shuttle on its way to an inspection hit another car.

Defacing property was reported in Federal Hall. An individual dumped a can of sardines on a residence hall door.

A fire alarm was activated in Hurst Hall. An individual pulled the manual pull station and set off the alarm.

Lost property was reported on main campus. A female student lost her cell phone.

A Letts Hall student reported that a roommate was going through the student's belongings and stole an access card to a computer program.

A burglary was reported in Letts Hall. When a student returned to her residence hall room, she found it ransacked and $100 was missing from her desk. The room was left unsecured.

Saturday, March 26

A hospital transport was reported in Bender Arena. A female student reported an injury while playing basketball and was transported to Sibley Hospital.

Simple assault was reported from Capital Hall. A female student said that an unidentified male had grabbed her near the Tenley campus. The female proceeded to kick the male in the shins, causing him to double over and fall to the ground before running away.

A stuck elevator was reported in Letts Hall. Two students were stuck for approximately 27 minutes.

Sunday, March 27

A drunk male was barred from campus because he was disrupting students studying in Mary Graydon Center.

Monday, March 28

A student passed out in front of Ward Circle building and refused medical attention when the D.C. Fire Department responded. The student said she preferred walking to the Health Center to receive a checkup.

Tuesday, March 29

Burglary was reported in Anderson Hall when a male student had his laptop stolen from his unsecured residence hall room.

Burglary was reported in Hughes Hall. A female student had her laptop and digital camera stolen from her unsecured residence hall room.

Burglary was reported in Hughes Hall when a male student had his backpack, laptop and $40 in cash stolen from his unsecured residence hall room.

Burglary was reported in Hughes Hall when a female student had her laptop and iPod stolen from her unsecured residence hall room.

Wednesday, March 30

Two students, reported for taking property without right, were found carrying street signs into a residence hall. Public Safety officers escorted them to the place where they got the signs and had the students put the sign back.

A missing person was reported on campus. A female unaffiliated with AU was looking for her boyfriend who she had not spoken to for several days. She had reason to believe that the boyfriend was on campus but he later was found to not be on campus.

Theft was reported at the Letts-Anderson Quad bike rack. A male student had is mountain bike stolen, which was secured with a 14-inch cable and a combination lock.