Police Blotter

Thursday Mar. 3

Graffiti was reported in Anderson Hall when several offensive remarks were found etched onto a restroom stall.

Friday Mar. 4

Theft was reported in Bender Library when a student reported that a CD player was taken from the student's backpack when it was left unattended.

A threat of bodily harm was reported off campus when a Western Union store employee said a female AU student threatened to kill her.

A vehicle accident occurred on the Beeghley Roadway when a student backed out of a parking space and hit another vehicle.

Saturday Mar. 5

Damage to property was reported when a key broke off a Public Safety officer's key ring.

A Public Safety officer suffered an injury to his face after responding to a fire alarm.

Sunday Mar. 6

Graffiti was reported in the McKinley Building on the walls of the basement level.

Monday Mar. 7

Breaking and entering was reported in the Mary Graydon Center. Two locks were missing from soda machines in the Marketplace. Public Safety was unsure if any property was taken from the machines.

A fire alarm was reported in the McKinley Building when a smoke detector was activated, but no smoke was detected.

Tuesday Mar. 8

Theft was reported from the campus bookstore when a non-affiliated individual stole $510.71 worth of books. The individual was barred from campus.

Wednesday Mar. 9

A fire alarm was reported at the Financial Aid building when a staff member was cooking food and set off the alarm.

A fire alarm was reported in Letts Hall when the smell of smoke was reported, but there was no visible sign of smoke or fire.

Thursday Mar. 10

Graffiti was reported on the west side of the Kay Spiritual Life Center. "Borf hates God" was written on the outside of the building.

Friday Mar. 11

An injury was reported at the Asbury Building when a contractor injured his hand. He declined treatment.

An individual unaffiliated with the University was barred from campus after he was reported to have viewed pornographic materials at Bender Library. Library staff had several interactions with the individual in the past.

Saturday Mar. 12

Defacing property was reported in the Letts Hall roadway. A mushroom was spray-painted on an AU vehicle.

Sunday Mar. 13

A hospital transport was needed from Letts Hall. A student became ill and was transported to Sibley Hospital.

Monday Mar. 14

A burglary was reported when two staff members reported that cash and a purchase card were stolen from the two.

Tuesday Mar. 15

Defacing property was reported in Anderson Hall when an individual punched a hole through a wall of a restroom in the Anderson computer lab.

A staff member reported that an individual disconnected the lights in the third-floor stairwell of Bender Library and fell asleep.

Lost property was reported when a student discovered that she had lost a key to her professor's office.

A conflict was reported between two roommates in Federal Hall.

Graffiti was reported in Bender Library when a drawing of a penis was found on an elevator panel.