Campus Calendar

Monday, March 21

Working Time, Discrimination and the Law: The Family Responsive Workplace in Europe and the United States 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Washington College of Law room 508 This conference will deal with working time organization and its role in law, policy and corporate practice in redressing gender discrimination in Europe and the United States. Continues March 22 9 a.m.-2 p.m.

Emerging Issues in National and International Security 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Washington College of Law room 603 A two-day professional symposium will address the pressing current in the fields of national and international security through panel discussions featuring foreign policy, intelligence and law experts. Continues March 22 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.

Who's Positive? 8:00 p.m., Leonard Chancery HIV negative. Are you positive? Come hear why no one can take their HIV status for granted.

Design Expo Art Show 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Watkins Gallery AU student work displayed in the show was selected by D.C.-area professional graphic designers. Show runs until Wednesday.

Tuesday, March 22

Film Screening: "Chisholm '72-Unbought and Unbossed" 6-8 p.m., Wechsler Theatre In honor of Women's History Month, the Women and Politics Institute will screen this documentary, which tells the story of Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm and her 1972 presidential campaign. Director Shola Lynch will speak at the screening. RSVP required.

Wednesday, March 23

From Genocide to Justice: Women's Bodies as a Legal Writing Pad 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Butler Board Room Debra Bergoffen, professor of philosophy at George Mason University, will speak at the 46th Annual Bishop Hurst Lecture.

The True Story of the First Death Row Inmate Exonerated by DNA: Realizing Error in the Death Penalty System and Identifying Opportunities for Reform 1:30 p.m., Kay Spiritual Life Center Speakers are Kirk Bloodsworth, who was sentenced to death in 1984 and exonerated in 2003, and John Terzano, president of The Justice Project.

Thursday, March 24

March Madness comedy show 11 p.m., Beeghly 1 AU's Mission Improvable improv comedy group offers a free show.

Saturday, March 26

Presentation on Native American Culture 3:00 p.m., Federal 173, Tenley Campus Students in the Washington Internships for Native Students program will address stereotypes of the American Indian and discuss cultural differences based on personal experiences. The group will discuss what the "new" Indian faces in today's changing world.