Soundtrack no matter your Valentine's Day

Here's a mix for snuggling with your sweetness. Croon these sappy lines for your hun like the best beau you are. Awwwww:

"My Funny Valentine" - Miles Davis "Don't change a hair for me. Not if you care for me / Stay little valentine, stay / Each day is Valentine's Day."

"Oh! Darling" - the Beatles "Oh! Darling, please believe me / I'll never let you down / Believe me when I tell you / I'll never do you no harm."

"Take Me Home Tonight" - Eddie Money "Take me home tonight / I don't want to let you go till you see the light / Take me home tonight / Be my little baby."

"Else" - Built to Spill "Your body breaks / Your needs consume you / Forever / And with this lies the need to be here / Together."

"I Only Want to be with You" - Dusty Springfield "I never knew that I could be in love like this / It's crazy but it's true I only want to be with you."

"Sweet Thing" - Van Morrison "My, my, my, my, my sweet thing / And I will raise my hand up / Into the nighttime sky / And count the stars / That's shining in your eye."

"Ambulance" - T.V. on the Radio "I will be your screeching crash if you will be my crutch and cast."

"Make it Hot," "Gone Sugaring" - Mirah "Suck on my sweet tooth 'til I'm sore / Won't you take me to the twenty-fourth floor."

"Doin' it" - LL Cool J "Nice and Hard, safe sexin' it, flexin' it / Gettin' mad affectionate, chewin' it, oohin' it / Oh, while we're doin' it."

It's hard to be alone. Make yourself a mix, and cry and scream these unfortunate lyrics. Poor you.

"No Woman No Cry" - Bob Marley & the Wailers "My feet is my only carriage, so I've got to push on through."

"She Sends Kisses" - The Wrens "Ten tons against me and you've gone / I put your favorite records on and sit around."

"The Wrong Girl" - Belle & Sebastian "The wrong girl, the wrong kind, the wrong hand to be holding / The wrong eyes to go searching behind / The wrong dream to have on my mind."

"Don't Think Twice, it's All Right" - Bob Dylan "You could have done better but I don't mind / You just kind of wasted my precious time."

"Suddenly" - The Bogmen "Suddenly, a woman leaves me / I've got no job, a machine relieved me / Suddenly I've lost my piece of pie."

"The Pointless, yet Poignant, Crisis of a Co-ed" - Dar Williams "My ex-boyfriend can't tell me I've sold out / Because he's in a cult / And he's not allowed to talk to me."

"State of the Union" - Destroyer "I learned girls are great grated on my plate / And boys are best served with a stake through the chest."

"F**k it (I Don't Want You Back)" - Eamon "Now it's over but I do admit I'm sad / It hurts real bad but I can't sweat that 'cause I loved a ho"