Police Blotter

Saturday, Dec. 4 Montgomery County Police Department issued citations to 26 people for underage drinking or furnishing of alcohol at two different locations in Park Bethesda. Police also issued one student a citation for drunken disorderliness.

An individual spraying a fire extinguisher on the fifth floor of Park Bethesda triggered a fire alarm at 3:30 a.m. The fourth, fifth and sixth floors were evacuated. In Park Bethesda, when one fire sensor is triggered, only alarms on that floor and the floors immediately above and below are set off. If two fire sensors are triggered, the whole building is evacuated.

A simple assault was reported in Hughes Hall at 3:30 a.m. Both parties declined to press charges.

Sunday, Dec. 5 Public consumption of alcohol was reported outside the Beeghly Chemistry building at 11:35 p.m.

A burglary was reported at Anderson Hall at 12:08 a.m. There are no signs of forced entry.

Monday, Dec. 6 Unlawful entry was reported at Anderson Hall at 12:53 a.m.

A theft was reported at the Sports Center garage at 1:15 p.m.

An attempted suicide was reported outside the Washington College of Law at 4:04 p.m. Metropolitan Police responded.

Tuesday, Dec. 7 Theft of postal mail was reported in McDowell Hall at 12:36 p.m.

A fire alarm was triggered due to a broken steam line malfunction at the Broadcast Center at 4:26 p.m.

An individual had to be freed from a stuck elevator in Anderson Hall at 4:52 p.m.

A report was taken of damage to a car off campus at 1:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Dec. 8 A firm alarm was triggered due to a malfunction at 2:05 a.m.