Police Blotter

Friday, Nov. 26

5:58 a.m.: A fire alarm went off due to malfunction in the Brandywine Building in Tenleytown. No fire or smoke was reported, and the system was reset.

Monday, Nov. 29

1:13 a.m.: An Asian food delivery driver was barred from campus after assaulting a student in Letts Hall. Metropolitan Police were called.

10:24 a.m.: A substance was found on a student's car, which was later determined to be egg residue.

11:25 a.m.: A Davenport Coffee Lounge employee reported a student having a seizure in the SIS building. The student was transported to Sibley Hospital.

11:55 a.m.: A student's car was reported to have been scratched between Nov. 4 and 9.

Tuesday, Nov. 30

1:26 p.m.: A Physical Plant employee reported that a propane tank was missing from the Mary Graydon Center loading dock. The tank was not secured.

4:46 p.m.: Two Jamba Juice employees got into an argument and almost a physical altercation. Public Safety officers subdued the argument, and both employees declined to press charges.

5:17 p.m.: A fire alarm was triggered in the Centennial garage. Public Safety determined the alarm was caused by oil paint fumes mixing with the rain.

5:55 p.m.: An AU employee at 422 New Mexico Ave. reported her purse was missing, but it was later found missing cash.

5:58 p.m.: Construction workers cutting pipes on the intramural field triggered a fire alarm at the old Child Development Center. Public Safety determined the cause was particles going into vents.

6:17 p.m.: A TDR employee reported a man in MGC wandering around claiming to be an FBI agent. Public Safety asked the man for his credentials, but he was unable to provide them. He was escorted off campus.

Wednesday, Dec. 1

11:03 a.m.: A computer was reported stolen at 3201 New Mexico Ave. No signs of forced entry were found.

2 p.m.: A car was booted in the Centennial garage due to overdue parking tickets. The owner later removed the car from the lot, along with the boot. The owner later admitted to removing the boot, and will pay the replacement cost of the boot.

-RYAN GRANNAN-DOLL