Police Blotter

Wednesday, Oct. 27

A burglary was reported in Capital Hall on Tenley Campus. A laptop was stolen from a female student's room. No signs of forced entry were reported.

A theft was reported in Bender Library. Staff members reported that a wallet was stolen out of the purse of a female visitor.

Graffiti was reported in a stairwell in Mary Graydon Center.

A burglary was reported in Federal Hall. A computer was taken from a female student's room.

A theft was reported outside Bender Library. A student reported a stolen bicycle, which had been locked with a cable.

A resident of the neighborhood surrounding AU reported stolen lawn ornaments. She suspects that a student stole the ornaments because she sees students parking near and walking past her house.

A small bag of marijuana was found in Anderson Hall. The owner is unknown.

Thursday, Oct. 28

A student reported seeing males run away after knocking over pandas on the Quad. Two pandas were damaged.

A false fire alarm was reported in Letts Hall. No smoke or fire was present.

Defacing of property was reported in McKinley Hall. One window was broken.

A window was broken in TDR after a brick was thrown through the window.

A hospital transport was required to bring an employee of the Marketplace to Sibley Hospital after she slipped and injured her ankle.

Theft and defacing of property were reported outside Kay Spiritual Life Center. Three individuals broke into a Public Safety golf cart and hotwired it. They attempted to drive away, but fled when Public Safety came. One individual was identified.

Friday, Oct. 29

Judicial Affairs reported that a female individual was barred from all residence halls, and a male individual was barred from all university property.