WAMY Translation 2

English Translation [Among the Jews who pose the risk of a surprise attack against Islam are the Donmeh Jews who proclaimed] Islam and concealed their Judaism to deceive Muslims. From Asia Minor, they settled in the West and contributed to the destruction of the Ottoman state by attacking the veil worn by women and advocating the uncovering of the face, licentiousness, and the corruption of the youth of the entire nation.

This is also the method of Zionism. Zionism is a racist, extremist, political movement that sought to establish a state for the Jews in Palestine. Zionism mobilized every resource to establish a state through which to control the entire world based on its ideas. Through these ideas, which are formulated in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Zionism seeks to intimidate and use violence against others, inundate the illiterate with vices, and subject the world through economic and financial control and domination of the international media. The Zionists assert that faith in the hearts of peoples must be destroyed, and that the idea of the existence of God must be removed from their minds. This Encyclopedia treats this and other matters.

Numerous Jewish and Zionist organizations, movements, and currents have emanated from the suspect Jewish womb and destructive Zionist movement. Among them are the Freemasons. The Freemasons are no more than a secret, destructive Jewish organization enshrouded in mystery. From the Freemasons flows terrorism that aims to achieve Jewish control of the world through the advocacy of apostasy, licentiousness, and corruption concealed under deceptive slogans, such as freedom, equality, brotherhood, and humanitarianism. This organization has been able to attract members who are highly regarded figures in the world. Through them, it attempts to achieve its objectives, which consist of forming an irreligious world government.

Other such organizations are the Lions. Outwardly, they are a social, charitable organization. However, they are nothing more that one of the international organizations subordinate to the Freemasons, who are controlled by Jews in order to corrupt and tightly control the world.

The International Rotary has given rise to a number of clubs. One, for youngsters, is called Interact. Another for youth is called Rotaract. A third for women is called Inner Wheel. These clubs are all controlled by international Jewry, and their objectives agree with Freemasonry. The Rotaract or Rotary youth clubs controlled by international Jewry and the Freemasonry organizations have the sole purpose of corrupting non-Jews in general and Muslim society in particular.

Therefore, the Encyclopedia treats these organizations and movements to give the reader an understanding of the true nature of their destructive aims.

Translation by inlingua.