WAMY Translation 1

General Introduction The religion ushered in by Moses is pure monotheism. However, after [King] Solomon, the followers of this religion distorted it, giving rise to Judaism. The acts of the Jews became filled with shameful things and sinful behavior. They became overcome with materialism. They came to view economic hegemony over the world as the only basis for the sovereignty of the Jewish race. They therefore fought with the entire world. They spread moral decay in the world. They supported oppression. They hallowed aggression. They distorted religion. Whenever possible, they confronted humanity with empty allegations of racism and spurious claims of superiority. They did all of this and more through numerous Jewish organizations. Under the auspices of this religion, these organizations set out not only to harm this religion, but to also undermine the creeds of members of all religions through clever subterfuge. These organizations have made no mention at all that they emanate from Judaism or that their mission is serve the objectives of that religion which has been superceded [by Islam]. These organizations have also used extreme cunning and shrewdness to infiltrate many international organizations of a humanitarian nature. They use these organizations to pursue their destructive activities in extraordinary secrecy. However, God, the sublime and exalted, desired to expose their plot against religion. The real nature of this plot has become obvious to many with rightly guided minds and sound opinions. They have attempted to stop its spread. Nonetheless, many people are still ignorant of this matter and moreover hardly acknowledge it.

In order to explain these and other facts, the Encyclopedia treats the subject of Judaism. It explains that Judaism is originally the religion of the Hebrews. The Hebrews are descended from Abraham. They are known as the tribes of the Children of Israel. God sent Moses to the Children of Israel, supported by the Torah, to be a prophet for them. The Children of Israel became divided. Some were divine mystics. Some denied the resurrection of the dead, the Day of Judgment, and Heaven and Hell. Some were intolerant aggressors. Some Jews claimed to be prophets. Some entered Islam to plot its downfall and to light the fire of discord within it. Then, they all moved toward polytheism, anthropomorphization, opportunism, and stressing that they are God's chosen people, that the souls of Jews are from God, and that Jesus of Nazareth is in the depths of Hell.

Among the Jews who pose the risk of a surprise attack against Islam are the Donmeh1 Jews who appeared [...]

1 ["Donmeh" refers to a group of Jews who followed Shabbatai Zvi, viewed by Rabbinical Judaism as a false prophet. The Donmeh, followed Zvi in coverting to Islam in the 17th century. While outwardly Muslim, the Donmeh, who live in Turkey, do not marry outside their community and are said to practice Jewish rituals covertly-translator]

Translation by inlingua.