Police Blotter

Wednesday, April 14 Harassment was reported in Leonard Hall. A female student reported receiving harassing phone calls. No further details have been established. The matter is still under investigation. A burglary was reported in Anderson Hall. A female student reported that merchandise was stolen from her room. The Metropolitan Police Department has an investigation underway. Thursday, April 15 A female student was caught drinking a soda in the Cyber Caf? in Mary Graydon Center. When asked to stop by a University employee, the student refused and then was asked to leave. Again she refused to comply and Public Safety was called to intercede. The female student is being charged with disorderly conduct. A traffic incident occurred on Nebraska Avenue. A male student's car backed into a female student's vehicle while trying to correct a turn. No injuries were reported. After donating blood, a female student felt ill and fainted in Letts Hall at 11 p.m. She was transported by the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad to Sibley Hospital. Burglary was reported in Anderson Hall. A female student reported stolen property from her room. Metropolitan Police are investigating the situation. Friday, April 16 A drug violation was reported in TDR. A pipe, which tested positive for marijuana, was found in an unsecured mechanical area. No suspect has been identified. - JAMIE LEE LARDNER