Police Blotter

Friday, April 2 A medical refusal was reported at Ward Circle Building. A female student was intoxicated and refused a hospital transport.

A hospital transport was needed from the Butler Pavilion Tunnel. A female student tripped on the curb and struck her head on a support column in the tunnel. She was transported to Sibley Hospital.

Theft was reported in the Sports Center Garage. Property was stolen from a male student's vehicle.

Harassment by phone was reported in Anderson Hall. Two female students received several harassing phone calls.

Saturday, April 3 Off campus, a student's vehicle was towed. When the vehicle was picked up from a parking lot, the individual reported it to be damaged.

A medical refusal was reported in Capital Hall on Tenley Campus. A female student had too much to drink.

A hospital transport was needed from Anderson Hall. A male student was intoxicated.

Theft was reported from the Cyber Caf? in Mary Graydon Center. A student's mp3 player was stolen.

Sunday, April 4 A hospital transport was needed from Hughes Hall. The individual was transported to Sibley Hospital for unknown reasons.

Damage to two vehicles was reported in the McDowell Hall parking lot. The rear windows of two students' vehicles were smashed.

Theft was reported in the Jacobs Fitness Center. A wallet was stolen from a male student's locker.

A vehicle accident was reported near Kay Spiritual Life Center. A male student backed his vehicle into a female visitor's car. The accident occurred on the road near Kay.

Theft was reported in the Fitness Center. A wallet was stolen from a male student's locker. There is no relation to the previous fitness center theft.

A hospital transport was needed from the Sports Center. A male student broke his finger while in the Fitness Center. He was transported to Sibley Hospital.

Monday, April 5 An accident involving an AU shuttle bus occurred on Massachusetts Avenue while the bus was making a turn near Glover Gate. No injuries were reported.

A burglary was reported in Hughes Hall when money was taken from a drawer in an unlocked room. This case was turned over to the Metropolitan Police Department.

A theft was reported in the Fitness Center. Credit cards and a wallet were stolen. The cards were illegally used.

A female student threatened to physically harm another female student. None of the threats were carried out and no injuries were reported.

A group of female students did not pay their cab fare. The cab driver was able to identify one of the females, but chose to not press charges.

After leaving a cell phone in a cab, a male student filed a lost property report. The name of the cab company is not known.

A hospital transport was needed from Centennial Hall. A female student was taken to Sibley Hospital after overdosing on non-aspirin pills.

Tuesday, April 6 Hospital transportation was needed from Letts Hall. A female student was intoxicated and taken to Sibley Hospital.

Theft was reported from Federal Hall on Tenley Campus. Male students reported cash, a checkbook, credit cards and a computer component were stolen from their room. There was no report of forced entry.

Three stuffed animals were destroyed in Anderson Hall. An unknown individual cut a female student's stuffed animals into pieces.

Wednesday, April 7 An incident was reported in McDowell Hall. A female student claimed that her boyfriend, a non-campus resident, was stalking her. There have been no records of previous reports filed against the individual. The boyfriend denied all allegations.

A female student reported a suspicious male wandering the halls in Anderson Hall. The suspect was identified in a previous report for entering a room and propositioning a female. Public Safety searched the Southside complex and was unable to find the individual.