pasted image 0-1.png

Easy to make fall snacks

Easy as pie, anyone can make these simple and fun fall recipes

For the health nuts and sweet lovers alike, this list of easy fall recipes has something for everyone to enjoy in this new season.

We’re officially in the full swing of fall, so these easy recipes will get you and your friends into the true autumn spirit. All of these foods can be made in the comfort of your own apartment or in the communal kitchen of your dorm hall.

Monster apple bites

This recipe from "Fork and Beans" food blog is a tasty and healthy fall treat. All it needs is green apples, strawberries, sunflower seeds, chocolate chips, and your preferred nut butter. This delectable autumn snack can be made in 15 minutes or less and is perfect to share with friends, bring to a fall party, or serve as some seasonal inspiration for your study breaks.

Halloween puppy chow 

This next treat is a delicious twist on the classic combination of sugary Chex cereal and other sweet treats. This snack can be made festive by adding candy corn, Reeses’s Pieces, Halloween-themed M&M’s, and more. This is the perfect treat to share and snack on throughout the day whether you're on the go or relaxing in your dorm.

"Lil' Luna" shares the full recipe and more helpful tips and tricks for making this the ultimate treat.

PB&J spiders 

These creepy crawlers come in the spotlight during the fall season and can be made into something truly delicious with this easy-to-make recipe. Made from scratch with this Tasty recipe or using your favorite Uncrustables sandwich, this treat is perfect for making you feel like a little kid again and bring back the magic of autumn in only a few steps.

Mummy hotdogs

For all the meat lovers out there, this snack is perfect for you. Only crescent rolls, hotdogs and your choice of condiments are required for this recipe. This snack is ideal for any fun fall event. Whether you’re at a party or watching football with friends, these hotdogs are just what you need to have a great time. 

Pumpkin pie twists

What is fall without something pumpkin? This last treat will satisfy all your pumpkin cravings and leave you asking for more. Using crescent rolls with a simple pumpkin puree and all the fall spices to get you in the mood for the season, this recipe is quick and easy to make for those chilly fall days and long-needed study breaks during the school year, sure to warm you up, no matter the weather.

As the leaves change, try something new and get creative with these fun recipes. Join in on enjoying the season through these delicious and easy-to-make snacks.

life@theeagleonline.com