TDR to close early for snow

Update: 6:14 p.m.
The Terrace Dining Room will close at 7 p.m. tonight, according to an AU Alert sent out at 6:08 p.m.

The on-campus eatery will close early so employees can get home safely, according to the alert.

Another one to four inches of snow is possible tonight, and there may be heavy snow between 6 and 9 p.m., according to The Capital Weather Gang’s forecast.

Original Story

The AU Shuttle will not run Feb. 13 as part of the University’s closure due to snow.

AU cancelled classes due to the inclement weather caused by the snowstorm, according to an AU Alert sent out at 10:37 p.m. Washington College of Law is also closed.

Bender Library is also closed and will not be open overnight, according to the alert. Pence Library, WCL’s library, is open 24 hours tomorrow.

The following on-campus eateries are open:
-Terrace Dining room will open at 7:30 a.m.
-Eagle’s Nest will open at 9 a.m.

Jacobs Fitness Center and Cassell Fitness Center are open from 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.

Founder’s Day ticket distribution for Thursday is rescheduled to Feb. 15 at 3 p.m., according to a Student Government press release.

D.C is projected to get four to eight inches of snow by 7 a.m., according to The Capital Weather Gang’s forecast. More snow is possible as the day continues, with a wintry mix in the morning, according to the forecast.

hmongilio@theeagleonline.com