Eagle Rants: May 3, 2013

• to the girl who helped my do my special printing in the library: you're cute :)

• Have you not played SCII in a while? There's rating decay if you haven't played in awhile. Don't complain too much, at least it's better than LoL's new ladder where you can smurf forever just by dodging your promotion matches.

• I'm a dude and I will perform sexual favors for meal swipes

• I just feel like the best way to describe Pat Kelly's general appearance and demeanor is "sniveling."

• Would it kill SOC to have Visions run by someone who is actually competent enough to run a contest?

• @AndoTerrace RA admirer: better hop to it in case he doesn't ask u for it..i'm trying to get RA Centennial 2's number

• @car club baby killing and collection basket stealing Catholic analogies If people in either group do nothing to try and stop it by speaking up, then they are complicit in allowing the behavior to happen and reinforcing a harmful culture, yes. These analogies are loaded in the context of TKE anyway, because it assumes the perpetrators are rogue agents and not enabled by inaction, and you aren't referring to these as repeating situations. I don't think all TKE brothers are bad because of the alleged hazing, I actually think at least five of them have moral integrity for acting.

• I just watched a man have sex with his Xbox 360. I JUST WATCHED A FULL GROWN GOD DAMN MAN HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH HIS GOD DAMN XBOX 360.

• I didn't pay 50 grand to get attacked by monstrous rats in MGC.

• did you say republican in charge of the kennedy political union? finally some political diversity on this campus, it's about time.

• @ranters calling for Eagle to reveal TKE story sources Yeah the Eagle should violate the trust of its anonymous sources so AU TKE bros can further respond to this debacle with all of the reason and civility of an organization that burns whatever makes them look bad. Makes perfect sense. ^This is the best rant about the TKE thing.

• U suck editor!

• @[Editor