The Love Boat: Learning about the wild side of sex

What do guys think about bestiality?

You know, at first - like any rational person - I thought you might be a troll.

I thought about it for a long time, and the fact of the matter is that there are obviously a lot of people interested in experimenting with various aspects of the animal kingdom.

This diverse group of clever perverts have already been unleashing their inner animal without actually ending up like that guy in Virginia and his horse. (Horses can't consent to sex, really. Don't end up like that guy.)

So, dear readers, for those of you curious about trying out something animalistic, it's not quite bestiality - in fact, people doing this kinky stuff may get offended if you call it bestiatlity! - but you have options.

1. Horseplay and puppy play. Both of these are somewhere between "kinks to do with animals" and "domination kinks," so let that inform your knowledge.

I'm sure you've seen that one episode of "Bones" or another crime show where they have to interview a dominatrix, who wears riding gear and hits someone wearing a bridle in their mouth with a riding crop. The idea is that you're a pet who gives up power to their owner for a little while, and the details vary depending on who is involved.

2. Roleplay. Bella and Jacob. Willow and Oz. Characters on "Teen Wolf" or "The Vampire Diarie"