Eagle Rants: April 23, 2013

• "the phonathon is where dreams go to die" awwww, i ranted this spring 2011. how adorable that history is repeating.

• How long do relationship hiatuses typically last? At what point does a hiatus turn into an implicit break up?

• Look at how Alex Hoffman (Dems president), David Shadburn (a candidate for SG president this year), and Reiter Boldt (candidate for RHA president) all have the same campaign branding. Looks like AU does have political parties.

• And gay Russian woman are the greatest of all.

• " Che Guevara T-shirt's" so true

• I've worked as a cashier, waitress, barista, & phonathon employee. if you think phonathon is bad, try working a real job.

• Maybe I am a bad person, but I would prefer if some people kept their interested in S&M to themselves.

• my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

• @Che Guevara T-shirt's are Confederate flags for leftists. They both represent something old and racist that's romanticized because who knows why. It's funny how all these self proclaimed "anti-racists" wear Che T-shirts. Such ignorance.

• To the red headed girl at the library Monday night at a table on the second floor, i just want to let you know you're gorgeous.

• Thanks everyone for the advice on where to buy fresh squeezed juice (and why it might be better to eat the actual fruit). I'm going to try Whole Foods and a place near 2 Amy's that opened last year. Thanks again!

• I'm so stressed, I don't remember how to act like a normal person.

• @" in particular we of the Anglo-Saxon race" Anglo-Saxon is not a race. It is barely an ethnicity. It is more properly a linguistic Sprachbund.

• @"RUSSIAN WOMEN > American Women. That is all." В России зимой холодно, а все-таки там горит сильный огонь.

• the only reason I don't want this school year to be over: i'll miss you too much. much too much. much more than you can ever imagine.

• to the econ girl who smiled at me outside of class- you made my day :)

• OK, let's be real, everyone: the only people who complain about Phonathon are the people who are terrible at their job. Period.

• I made a Dzhokhar Tsarnaev "hey girl" meme today. Too soon?

• Vote Lindsey for RHA President!

• I know they are bitter about losing their contract but can Bon Appetit try not to kill us...3 times in the past 2 weeks the meat in TDR has been beyond undercooked.

• @ "if anyone needs a place to live for the fall, but not the spring, let me know" : I have a friend who needs fall housing.

• I knew there was a reason I don't like my sister. It's so typical of her to be more concerned with herself than anyone else. Does anyone have an extra backbone? I know a kid who really needs to grow one.

• titty titty titty is a fun word titty titty titty

• Barely eaten anything all day then drank me some tequila weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• @statement about biddies trying to act innocent Has it occurred to you that maybe their enjoyment of a band might exist independently from how innocent you think they are and that it shouldn't matter if you like that they do or not? Perhaps they'd stop imagining skinny British guys while you have sex with them if you were more appealing and less of a misogynistic prick.

• Please come back to us Brooks Brothers boy. AU is craving your classic good looks and charm