Eagle Rants: April 15, 2013

• Dear people getting into conversations on the silent floor of the library: Did it ever occur to you that people go there so that they don't have to be distracted by conversations? Food for thought.

• Dear people on the shuttle who play their music so loud that everyone around them can hear it: If everyone has to hear what you want to listen to, doesn't that defeat the purpose of headphones? Figure it out before you get early hearing loss!

• I so hope that when I graduate I will be able to wean myself off of Eagle Rants. They are so terrible yet so addictive.

• AU Model Congress (YIG) #1 in the Nation!

• Na na na, na na na na, na na na na, Hey Jude

• Just got the nicest surprise on the silent floor! I love four south, you're all the cutest, most lovely people I could ask for.

• Bees?!?!?

• There was a time when I would look at you and swoon. The whole room brightened when you walked through the door. There was no place else I'd rather be than with you. Now you make me sick. Seeing you makes me cringe. I wish you didn't become what you did....though i have no regrets cuz i was able to move on

• Why i keep thinking of you baffles me. It doesn't make sense. I need to let you go.

• April 15th, a Democrats favorite holiday

• i have a turtle that i dont want anymore and i dont think it will fit down the toilet. think it would die quickly if i just poured some bleach in the tank? [Editor