Eagle Rants: March 9, 2013

•“You should try New Mexico, I hear he’s on a tortilla.” / “No, he’s not on any flatbread.” - "Dean and I do share a more profound bond."

•<.:~.COFFEE.~:.>

•That "u," actually, was for u girl (or boi, no h8) I just wanna see u succeed in life. stack yo' money till it get reaaal hiiiiiiiiigh!

•So. Much. Awkwardness #HateSeeingMyEx

•Ladies, if you want guys to respect you, don't dress provocatively and then get mad when they check you out. Men, if you want women to respect you, actually listen to them.

•Girl, I'm still in love with ya like Michael Scott loves Holly Flax.

•Why I am I falling for a girl who is on the other side of the country?! I hate LDRs!

•Thanks a lot for not wishing me a Happy Birthday. All of you. NOT COOL.

•@"A Feminazi is a hard core feminist, whose harshness and brutishness is equal to that of a Nazi." Oh, I hadn't realized there were any feminISTS on campus who were so "harsh" that they were down to wipe out an entire race.

•"@•Found out the guy working in the perch was gay And then he friendzoned me. Not a true story -Perch guy's gf ;)"

•"@spread your legs and arch your back go up and down and make it clap. #TWERKTWERKTWERK

•Sounds like you're doing..................HOMETWERK. OMG OGM GMO MGO OGM OGM OGMGO!!!!!!! AHHH! CHICKEN TURD!"