January 27, 2013

• One of my biggest pet peeves is when people "troll" other people. You're supposed to be an adult, so please act like it. "Trolling" isn't funny or cute, it's just being an a**hole for the sake of it.

• @ "Editor’s Note: There are no rants today on account of too much spam. Enjoy the snow." Badass editor is badass. Cool Hand Luke badass.

• Is it true that the "president" of the student government has her own office... WHAT A JOKE... hate to break dreams but 98% of students at this university think they will be the president and none of them actually will...

• But isn't Eagle Rants already spam?

• To prevent spam can eagle just make it so we can write rants in real time? Then any spammer can just be reported via crowd sourcing. And we wouldn't have to go without rants. It's not that hard to set up real time anonymous rants. And that would also allow people to comment and reply to specific rants.

• Oh, my GOD. WHO KEEPS SPAMMING THE RANTS. GO GET A LIFE.

• Guys. Let's be civil here and stop spamming Eagle Rants. Thanks!

• Just stop worrying and talk to him already! He still likes you.

• seriously AU? a queers study program? im gay and think this is wrong

• It's my second year living with my current roomie, and she randomly decided to sleep around this year, and then wonder why her boyfriend of 4yrs. broke up with her. The kicker? after a few brief and continuing flings she got back together with the old boyfriend. Who is verbally abusive. She's completely switched personalities and I think she needs professional help, but I want out!

• @"Am I the only one who noticed this semester has a lot more AU guys that I would consider good boyfriend material? HYFR" - agreed. they must have all been abroad

• This spamming trickery needs to stop. Honestly, get. It. Together. Stop ruining eagle rants!

• Who the hell is spamming the eagle rants? I'ma find you!

• Some days I feel like asking my recruiter if I can move my ship date up by about twelve months. Grant me patience, and help me to be loyal.

• No rants because of all the spam!? Clearly something's gotta change, editor! ;__;

• STOP SPAMMING MY RANTS. Seriously sometimes these are the things that put a smile on my day. please.

• The undergraduate senate is more attractive now than it has been in years. #goodwork

• Requiring a log-in in order to post would prevent the spam. A person's log in information need not post along with their rant.

• Hey beautiful girl that was on bottom floor of the library last Tuesday, come back! You were doing work with your friend. You looked over at me a couple times and I looked at you.

• I think I'm falling for one of my best friends. But I feel like I'm not good enough for her or I'd screw up. And I don't want to screw things up. And I can't tell if she likes me at all. :/

• I dont know if I've ever felt so lonely or conflicted. If I tell you that you're right, will you tell me the real reason it's over? I just can't stop thinking about you.

• Spamming the Eagle Rants? Is your life really so sad and pathetic that you need to spam Eagle Rants to entertain yourself? I don't know if you're aware of this, but there are far better ways to get off your rocks on the internet.

• It's only semi acceptable to drink like a freshman when you are one. Stop being so sloppy and learn to handle your alcohol already.

• screw you spam, your making my work shift that much harder

• you know I'm pretty sure more guys watch that show Girls than actual girls do

• So when is the next sycophantic puff piece on Sarah McBride?

• and lo! I cried out for eagle rants from the depths of my heart but the Editor heard me not