Eagle Rants: November 27, 2012

• I weighed myself at home during break and I've officially lost 50 lbs. I'm not at my goal weight just yet, but I know I will be there soon! Thank you Jacobs Fitness Center and no thank you to TDR.

• I'm also a Junior single lesbian who happens to be a femme. I wish I could meet a girl but I'm too socially awkward. womp womp.

• @• “There’s only one guy out there for me and you are NOT HIM!” Name that movie (: Movie: john tucker must die

• spent all break fantasizing about you. guess it's back to reality.

• man that last rant about love was f--in inspiring

• would kill for some tangerines right now

• Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

• Dear roommate I'm glad you and your boyfriend are having lots of sex and everything. But you do realize that he does have a room literally a floor down from us and no roommate? So why the hell are the two you always sexiling me!?

• @pencil sharpener: People still use pencils? Mind = blown.

• @ranter who doesn't want to be here for the next 4 years: May I ask, what would you rather be doing/where would you rather be? I graduated from AU last year and I'm in grad school now at a far away state school. I would give anything to go back to AU. Best years of my life. And the resources and opportunities AU offers are far better than those at most universities. Not trying to diss you, just curious...

• Fun game/topic to discuss: What is your most important goal in life? Sum it up in one sentence.

• @ Neil Kerwin/ Paul McCartney: YES I TOTALLY AGREE.

• ALL OF THE SEXUAL TENSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• How hard is it to adjust back to AU socially after going abroad? I'm worried about coming back to AU since most of the people I was friends with will be gone because they'll be studying abroad. Anybody here have any experience with this? What helped?

• Dear handsome, tall, mysterious man that I saw at the Dav this morning at 11:15 who ordered a large coffee... Marry me? You have gorgeous hands.

• @"I'm starting to like you, but I don't want to get my hopes up because you have a lot of girls who are friends": I think this is for me. If it is-Yes, I like you :) just so I have a better sense of if this is meant for me, where/how recently did we meet?

• Dear Ladies: When a guy asks you for coffee, dinner or a movie, it doesn't matter if he has many girl friends. IT MEANS HE LIKES YOU! Fondly, ExasperatedStraightMale

• @"Please talk to me. I still love you. . ." - not sure if this is meant for me, I kinda doubt it since my ex gf and I haven't spoken in awhile. When did we break up? If you want to talk to your ex, just message him or call.

• @feels like a terrible human being: why?!?!

• To the person who accidentally had sex: How the f--- does that happen?!

• SOS- anyone who has taken lit theory with Menon, can you pleeeeease share any tips on the final paper???? We are all panicking here and baffled about what she wants!!!

• @"I don't know if I can wait for you. You may not be single"- if you really care for the person and think you might love them, you'd be insane to just start hooking up with someone else. Trust me, you don't want to do that, it very well could spoil your chances of eventually getting with the person you care for.

• @"Uhh I might be having a pregnancy scare"- the only way to know for sure is to take the pregnancy test.

• @I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs: Just do it! Live with no regrets!

• She's cheating. Dump her stupid a-- and go out with me!!

• @April 13th... I was gonna say Cody Griffin, but that was the The Thirteenth Year at which point he was not given a name, but given fins... mixin up my stories.

• To the terrible person who told a girl experiencing a pregnancy scare to kill herself: you are a hateful, poor excuse for an AU student. You seriously should reevaluate your life.

• So grateful for all the calming rants about missing/taking one BC pill late will sitll probably be okay. I'm in the library pulling an all nighter and I realized I left my pill pack in my room. Yay regular sex with small chance of reproduction!

• work hard, twerk hard. laugh loud, be proud. always chug, and always hug.

• Things I miss about home: Friends My dog My car toilet paper that doesn't make my @$$hole bleed.

• @you liked my fat people/life is box of chocolate jokes. Sorry I haven't checked the rants on a few days...but regardless I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not...?

• Kinda forgot about rants while I was home. Thought I was gonna have a million rants to read and responses to keep track of. Glad there were some but not too many. Good job gang.

• @ "@“To the person who wants to diet.” I am also fat, it is all about self control. make a decision, eat yourself into a comma or show a litte restraint in life." .........it's coma, not comma. Cmon, stupid mistakes make your response lose it's legitimacy . Oh well, next time :P

• Ya know, I love AU, but good gracious I am glad I only have 1.5 years left to go. All the young'uns causing ruckuses and drama, the stress I have figuring out how to pay for it, an overexposure to spoiled democrat babies from the northeast. Good lord take me now! If it weren't for the professors and the cool cats, I'd be outta here.

• @Censors: I don't think I read any rants telling people to kill themselves, however I don't think if I did it would encourage anyone to actually do it. But just so everyone is on the same page: Dying = permanent. So try not to let it happen. Unless you have a good reason.

• @ H, I don't know the answer but YES A RIDDLE RANTER!!

• while collegiateacb.com seems to be mostly right, how do we get it shut down?

• Seriously Editor? A rant telling a person to kill themselves makes it through, but my rant telling AU girls to grow up and make the first move for guys they like didn't? What gives [Editor’s Note: It was too long]

• So that's it, then? End of discussion? Well then, sorry my breakdown happens to coincide with his. Next time I'll try to work around his schedule. At least now I know who you prioritize, so I won't expect anything anyway.

• Shatter every window 'til it’s all blown away, every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away. 'Til there’s nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday, every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away, blown away.

• You know, an "editor" is supposed to "edit" out the bad rants. Why take out curse words but keep in freaking morons? (i.e. pregnancy scare responder)

• The kite that was stuck in the tree on the quad is no longer there. Where is the continuity?!

• Why such dark rants?!?! MADNESS

• @"Rants should be censored for stupidity, ignorance and hate." WWWAAAAAAHHHHHH I'm a little child who shouldn't have to hear things I don't want to. Stop being mean guys, plz.

• Please stop teasing me.

• One more night? ;)

• @The ranters who freaked at the girl with the pregnancy scare: Maybe it's YOU who should off yourself for shoving your bigoted views down other people's throats. Way to assume that this person is making "bad" choices because they have chosen to have sex, something that millions of people the world over do every single day regardless of whether or not YOU think it's "stupid."

• Leadership = poop

• Saw a super attractive guy smoking in front of the library today, guess I found my new smoking spot.

• I just want to go out and get drunk this weekend, is that too much to ask for?

• be acquisitive of me

• Ugg, you know AU is gearing up for finals week already when there are no available seats in the library or any of your other usual study spots. . .

• I have burned through all of my eagle bucks in a feeble attempt to get to know the piping hot girl who works at the mud box some nights.

• To the shrimpy new girl who works at the dav: stop overcharging me for my 10oz reusable cup. Please and thank you.