Dorm Recipe: Farfalle with Tuna

Farfalle with Tuna and Tomatoes Cooking time: 10 minutes

Since I will graduate at the end of this semester, this will be my last recipe. I realized that I have yet to make a dish that contains some sort of fish. So, I have decided to incorporate tuna in my final dish.

I really enjoy fish, but I never find myself making it. Quite honestly, fish intimidates me because I am afraid that I will over or undercook it. But I figure you can't mess up canned tuna, since it is already cooked. Right?

To make it extra easy, I am making it a pasta dish with just a few ingredients. Use any type of pasta you like. I really like Farfalle in this dish, because of its shape. I like to use the canned tuna in oil, because it gives me a chance to use that oil for cooking. For some fresh taste, use any type of tomato, and for that extra crunch, add pine nuts. If you are allergic, you can leave it out.

This dish is perfect if you are cooking for one, so use less pasta. If you are having a few friends over or want extra leftovers, use more pasta.

I hope that you have enjoyed the recipes I have created and that you were able to find good use for them. Enjoy this last recipe. Guten Appetit!

Ingredients: 1 box Farfalle pasta 1 small can tuna (in oil) 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes 1/4 cup pine nuts Salt Pepper

Instruction:

1) Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add a tablespoon of salt and add Farfalle pasta. Stir pasta to prevent it from sticking.

2) Open canned tuna. Drain most of the oil. Add tuna with 1 to 1/2 tablespoons of the oil from the can, and the tomatoes to a bowl. Break up tuna.

3) Once the pasta is cooked, add the pasta to the bowl. Add pine nuts, stir and serve.