Dorm Recipe: Decadent dessert pizza

Dessert Pizza

Cooking Time: 15 minutes Servings: 6

I have a major sweet tooth for chocolate and always try to think of new ways to eat it. I had heard of the idea of a dessert pizza before, so I thought I would give it a try with some of my favorite things: Nutella, chocolate chips and marshmallows. If you have never had Nutella, you are missing out. Nutella is a European chocolate hazelnut spread. Growing up in Germany, we spread it on rolls and breakfast sandwiches. It is also awesome for pretzel dipping.

Now, to give a fair warning, this is not the best dessert if you are watching your figure because this is a chocolate lover's delight. But you might as well throw your diet out the window for the night and give this recipe a try. Trust me, you won't regret it.

The best time to eat this luscious dessert would be right around now: midterm time. What a perfect time to forget all your stress and worries and bite into a large piece of chocolate heaven. And if you like chocolate but don't enjoy it in large amounts, try substituting the marshmallows and chocolate chips with fresh fruit, such as strawberries or raspberries. Just don't add them until you are ready to serve it. If you choose the fruit option, skip step four.

I hope you will enjoy this dessert pizza and take a moment from your midterms to relax. Guten Appetit!

Ingredients

1 ready-made pizza dough (The Pillsbury kind works well)

1 cup Nutella

1 cup milk chocolate chips

1 cup mini marshmallows

Cooking Instructions

1) Bake the pizza dough according to the instructions on its package.

2) Take out the pizza a minute or two early.

3) Spread the Nutella evenly. Distribute the chocolate chips and marshmallows evenly.

4) Place the pizza back in the oven for two minutes.

5) Take out and serve.