Dorm recipe: Fluffy brownies for perfect finals study breaks

For my last recipe of the semester, I wanted to show how to make a simple and easy dessert. With four ingredients, this is the simplest recipe yet. The idea came from a good friend of mine. I have since altered it by using a boxed brownie mix and adding walnuts and chocolate chips. Adding some marshmallow fluff also gives this old classic an improved texture.

Whenever I made this in the dorms, it was a huge success. I am sure that if you try these brownies, you will be an instant hit among your friends or at your next floor event. And if you don't like that much chocolate in your brownies, you can even add peanut butter chips or caramel chips. Enjoy - Guten Appetit!

Ingredients

1 package brownie mix (any kind) 1 jar marshmallow fluff (7-ounce jar) 1/2 cup chopped walnuts 1/2 cup chocolate chips

Cooking Instructions

1) Preheat the oven and make the brownie mix according to the box's instructions.

2) Add the marshmallow fluff and combine fully.

3) Add the chopped walnuts and the chocolate chips.

4) Place the mix in a greased pan and bake for 10 minutes longer than the instructions on the box call for.

5) After baking, let the brownies cool for at least 15 minutes. This will make it easier to cut.

Have any thoughts? Please send comments, feedback and recipe ideas to me at lindabbeck@gmail.com.