The Hit List

1. Jelly Pizza in TDR

Presumably the most disgusting thing in the world, TDR offered up an innovative approach to that stone pie we all know and love. Jelly. And cheese. Aptly described as "oddly delicious," jelly pizza was some intoxicated TDR worker's brainchild. We have reached a new, scrumptious low.

2. Mp3 Blogs

File these under "totally awesome time-wasters." They're just like facebook.com or myspace.com or anything else you like to check neurotically often. Now there is a place to find old gems like De La Soul and the new White Stripes single. Start on a big one, say sixeyes.blogspot.com, and explore.

3. 'Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill'

This amazing documentary made released this year tells the story of Mark Bittner, San Francisco based bohemian and street musician, who befriends a flock of wild parrots in the middle of the city. The gorgeous film is touching and totally recommended for everyone. Now playing at the E-street cinema.

4. "Milo and Otis"

This landmark work of cinema has single-handedly defined our vibrant generation. Rather than depending on creepy dubbing or moving lips, Dudley Moore narrates the story of achingly cute Milo (kitten) and Otis (pug dog) as they have adventures in nature. Nothing says "Saturday night" like renting this at Hollywood (but be careful, one of the VHS copies doesn't work) and watching it alone in your room.

5. Strawberry-Banana Milkshakes from Mickey D's

They're sweet. Literally. Mc Donald's finally succeeded in pulling people who hate fast food into their store by TRICKING THEM with a luscious poster depicting a frosty, triple thick delight. Fall for it, and you will not be disappointed.

-Compiled by The Scene staff.