SEX-101G: Art of not getting girls

Are you one of those guys (or gals) who have trouble meeting new girls? Or when you meet them do they never hook up with you? Do you have a problem with not being able to get a girl's number when you talk to her? Can't seem to perfect your "rap?" The solution to all your problems have been compiled into one handy little 136-page paperback, swiftly titled "The Guide to Picking Up Girls" by Gabe Fischbarg, a man who definitely knows what he's doing when it comes to females. As a producer/legal advisor on the acclaimed TV show "The People's Court," Fischbarg appears to have gained a plethora of knowledge about picking up women in every situation imaginable.

The guide takes the reader on a mystical journey through the mind of the average man. It tells guys how to act and reprimands them for making stupid mistakes that lead to failed attempts at scoring with the ladies. The guide explains all the necessary lessons any guy needs to know before he can get all the women he wants. One of the best lessons contained within the guide is "Girls can be mean and full of anger. Forget them. The time for anger is over. It's time to party and have fun."

Obviously, the purpose of the guide is not to help men find their soulmate or wife, but only men to help can pick up and get the phone numbers of girls. In fact, the guide's printed mission is as follows: "You are on a mission. Your mission is to impose your will on a girl." However, the guide also lets the truth be known that all girls care about is a relationship and boldly declares "that having a boyfriend usually means everything to a girl" and that "many girls are so insecure that their entire self-worth is wrapped up in whether or not they have a boyfriend."

The main purpose of the guide is to create a positive self-perception for many guys and to help them build a powerful "rap" so they can easily pick up any girl they want. A "rap" is the buzzword for the dialogue when a guy is trying to pick up a girl. As the guide professes, the rap is by far the most important part of the entire picking up process. If one's rap is not solid, then no girls one will get.

More helpful tips on picking up girls come to every unlucky guy's aid within the section on "wingmen," otherwise known as "male friends." The guide explains that wingmen are especially important because they help distract all of a girl's ugly friends while the guy talks to the attractive girl. The guide puts a large emphasis on the importance of wingmen, because, apparently, pretty girls have ugly friends who need to not be involved in a guy's rap.

In addition to educational and informative chapters, the guide also offers detailed strategies for guys on how to use alcohol to your advantage, how to use your female friends to pick up their girlfriends, and how to pick up girls at jury duty. Gabe Fischbarg has written a new Bible for every single guy all alone out in the world today, and its title is "The Guide to Picking Up Girls"