The Hit List

1. Votergasm.org Will you take the pledge? This Web site asks voters to take one of three pledges, all involving withholding sex from non-voters. The site also includes a merchandise page and a list of Votergasm parties in the area.

2. Eminem's 'Encore.' The rapper's new album is set to drop Nov. 16 and contains the controversial single "Mosh" - a decidedly anti-Bush anthem. The video for "Mosh" is laden with Bush-bashing imagery and encourages his listeners to fight against the president. Eminem angrily declares "Strap him [Bush] with an AK-47, let him go fight his own war/ Let him impress daddy that way." Will the White House respond to yet another verbal slap from Slim Shady?

3. TDR's panini We could praise the sandwich maker, the renewed commitment to MooseTracks ice cream, the much-needed proliferation of A1 sauce, or even that strange all-natural homemade butter stuff. But TDR's tasty panini is the perfect touch to the pizza/pasta bar. It's the small things.

4. Rob Corddry on 'The Daily Show' Not many people can make Yassir Arafat's illness both funny and somewhat appropriate. Comedy Central's snarkiest fake newscaster brings juvenile hijinks to the otherwise deadpan "Daily Show."

5. Rachel Dratch As evidenced by Saturday's abysmal Weekend Update - which featured no-name cast member Will Forte wailing out a confounding Halloween "song" - "Saturday Night Live" has officially hit rock bottom. No jokes, no laughs, bad talent ... except for Rachel Dratch! Her voice, her delivery and her looks harken back to the glory days of Jane Curtain and Gilda Radner. Someone get this girl her own show. Quick. Before she drowns with the ship.

- Compiled by The Scene staff