Ten holiday gifts for under $10

1.Offspring - "Splinter" Best Buy, $9.99

Anyone who is an "Original Prankster" is sure to love to "Hit That" new Offspring CD, "Splinter." With awesome songs like "Da Hui," "The Worst Hangover I've Ever Had," "Spare Me The Details," and, of course, "Hit That," listeners will be in the mood to "hit that" holiday cheer. And they won't have to "Get a Job" to pay for it.

2. "Show Me Your Boobs" Trucker Hat Spencer's Gifts, $9.99

Hey, if saying it doesn't work, why not put it on a hat?

3. Super Mario Bros. Fuzzy Dice Hot Topic, $6.99

Perfect for those with a car, cruising around with fuzzy dice will make pedestrians even more jealous of the driver's car. It is already hard not to like Mario, but Mario on fuzzy dice is impossible not to like.

4. "Cool Runnings" Best Buy, $9.99

For a movie with great holiday spirit check out "Cool Runnings," featuring John Candy and Doug E. Doug at their finest. Four Jamaican guys want to start a bobsled team to compete in the winter Olympics, and even though they face adversity, the team competes in the Olympics and gains the respect of the world.

5. T-shirt With Your Face On It! CVS. $6 for 6 Transfers

Just grab an old white T-shirt from the closet and a picture of yourself and make friends shirts with your own face on it. This way, not only will they never forget the friendship, but before a hot dude or dudette can even think about hitting on them, they will instead think, "Who's that beautiful face on that shirt?" Oh yeah.

6. Poison - "Greatest Hits: 1986-96" Best Buy. $6.99

For a low-low price those with an affinity for cheesy '80s power metal will be instantly satisfied with this "Greatest Hits" set - and you thought the "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" was an all-star collective. Containing hot tracks like "Nothin' but a Good Time" and "Every Rose Has Its Thorn," "Greatest Hits:1986-96" won't poison anyone's holiday spirit.

7. Bonecrusher - "AttenChun!" Best Buy, $9.99

Who knew that artistic genius could have a price, especially one under 10 bucks! Snatch up Hotlanta rapper Bonecrusher's debut album featuring the single "Never Scared" at Best Buy. Wrap that gift up - virtually anyone would appreciate a season's greeting from Bonecrusher.

8. Ticket to see "Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World" (or some other bad movie) Loews Georgetown, $9

Even though it's only a ticket for one, at least whoever gets this gift will get to experience the genius of a swashbuckling Russell Crowe getting the jump on the French in "Master & Commander."

9. "Hilary Duff All Access DVD" Best Buy, $9.99

A lucky friend can witness Hilary's metamorphosis from teen actress to pop sensation firsthand when he or she receives this gem of a gift. There's all of her music videos, plus behind the scenes footage into the making of the album. The dude rocking out with the giant scarf and acoustic guitar is too cool, the head-nodding bassist is hip to the jive, and the guitarist, with his leather jacket, black shades and mop-top haircut, looks straight out of the Mooney Suzuki. How could it go wrong?

10. Good Charlotte Four Pin Set Hot Topic, $5.99

Any friend will be totally blown away when they receive the ability to show their love for GC with these four awesome pins. "Hold on" to the receipt though, because there is a slight possibility that they could be a GC hater. You can "say anything," but it might not sway the "lifestyle" they've "made" for themselves. Those who are anti-GC will get lumps of coal in their stocking this holiday season and are in need of a good "motivation proclamation."

- DANIEL LONGINO and

JORGE DEL PINAL