Brew at the Zoo

Toast to wildlife with Brew at the Zoo

Support National Zoo animals at annual beer festival

What better way to party than with actual wild animals? Brew at the Zoo offers a fun time while also helping animals in need.

Come join in the party during Brew at the Zoo, an annual beer festival held at the National Zoo on July 20. Experience exotic animals, beer tastings and fun games throughout the entire night. Proceeds support animal care, conservation science, education and sustainability at the National Zoo.

Be prepared for unlimited beer tastings from more than 70 breweries, such as Alewerks Brewing Co, Samuel Adams, Magic Hat Brewery and RavenBeer. Play fun brew games, like Spin the Prize Wheel and brew corn hole for a chance to win zoo prizes.

Food will be available for purchase throughout the event for cash only. An ATM is available within the event .

General admission is $50 for Friends of the National Zoo (FONZ) members and $65 for the general public. VIP tickets are $85 for FONZ members and $100 for the general public.

General admission tickets cover access to the general event area and animal houses, complimentary beer tastings, complimentary soft drinks and water, live entertainment and animal encounters.

VIP tickets will cover early access to Brew at the Zoo beginning at 5 p.m., entry to lion and tiger viewings at Great Cats Circle, delicious tastings from top D.C. restaurants, breweries exclusive to the VIP area, live music and entertainment. Brew at the Zoo is exclusive for guests 21 and up.

Don’t miss out on this fun and charitable event this summer.

Where: National Zoo at 3001 Connecticut Ave., NW

When: July 20 from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.

Metro: Woodley Park/Adams Morgan station, Red line

akhan@theeagleonline.com