Articles by Mana Aliabadi
April 24, 2012
The words of the Situationists in 1966 still resonate among college students today.
April 11, 2012
Columnist Mana Aliabadi examines the university system.
February 28, 2012
Mana Aliabadi discusses Occupy AU’s involvement in upcoming National Day of Education, and why students choose to get involved.
THE EXAMINED LIFE
February 14, 2012
Mana Aliabadi cogitates on love, sex and their tangled intercourse here at AU.
January 31, 2012
Why has the working class become something to avoid?
December 6, 2011
Mana Aliabadi discusses her experience with growing up in two cultures that value different forms of relating to other people.
November 15, 2011
Mana Aliabadi calls for the student body to build up the Occupy AU movement.
November 1, 2011
Mana Aliabadi discusses student debt and related issues.
October 10, 2011
The Occupy movements may have awakened the sleeping dragon of youth activism.
September 27, 2011
Columnist Mana Aliabadi sheds some light on the crisis in Palestine and Israel in her column, “The Examined Life”.
September 13, 2011
The start of college brings on an existential crisis and ultimately a realization that campus can be home.
- Coke machine vandalism suspect arrestedMay 16 at 5:39PM
- TKE International closes AU chapter amid hazing allegationsApr 25 at 11:56PM
- Stacks of The Eagle’s last weekly issue disappearedApr 25 at 4:22PM
- TKE under investigation for hazingApr 25 at 1:38AM
- University welcomes first new Panhellenic sorority in 20 yearsApr 24 at 11:00PM
- No renewal for Schaler stirs debateApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Movie Review: Star Trek Into DarknessMay 22 at 6:12PM
- Movie Review: The Great GatsbyMay 12 at 8:40PM
- OK Go brings upbeat vibes, confetti cannon to TavernApr 29 at 3:09PM
- AU seniors recreate classic tales from the dark side of theater in ‘Grimm’ capstoneApr 24 at 11:00PM
- AU Chamber Orchestra and Singers perform Handel, Vivaldi in showcase of Baroque period musicApr 24 at 11:00PM
- TV Pick: The AmericansApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Lacrosse Head Coach Emma Wallace signs extension to remain at AUMay 21 at 1:21PM
- Mike Brennan named men’s basketball head coachApr 30 at 6:58PM
- Lacrosse season ends in heartbreaking loss to Holy Cross in Patriot League semifinalApr 28 at 4:51PM
- Maher’s role on the AD search committee demonstrates value on and off fieldApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Lacrosse aims to extend historic season into Patriot League TournamentApr 24 at 11:00PM
- AU dance team makes history with first finals appearance at nationalsApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Op/Ed: Koh does not represent WCLMay 18 at 2:51PM
- Op/Ed: D.C. should spend surplus to help the homelessMay 18 at 1:13PM
- Letter to the Editor: TKE responds to hazing investigationApr 28 at 7:49PM
- Sexual assault is not just a women’s issueApr 27 at 3:49PM
- Staff Editorial: TKE’s alleged hazing tarnishes University Greek life’s reputationApr 25 at 5:00AM
- Looking forward, a new era for The EagleApr 24 at 11:00PM