Eagle Staff Writer
Articles by Jack Kernochan
April 17, 2012
Higher prices will pay for better driver wages and the option for passengers to pay with credit cards, among other things.
April 16, 2012
Starting April 21, the charge per mile for D.C. taxicabs will increase from $1.50 to $2.16.
February 28, 2012
The women’s basketball team is well on their way to an NCAA tournament bid while the men’s team will have to pull off an upset to make it into March Madness.
February 7, 2012
The Eagles pulled off a one-point win due to a clutch 3-pointer by Charles Hinkle.
January 31, 2012
The Eagles pulled out a 69-61 victory over Lafayette after a 23-point game by forward Charles Hinkle.
December 6, 2011
AU wrestling fell to nationally ranked university of Maryland this weekend.
November 22, 2011
Both the men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams finished sixth out of eight at the Patriot Invitational.
November 15, 2011
AU women’s basketball falls short to James Madison University on Nov. 13.
October 11, 2011
AU women’s field hockey defeated College of the Holy Cross 4-0, and continued their 4 game winning streak.
October 4, 2011
After 110 minutes of play, the women’s soccer team fell to Navy 3-2 in second overtime.
September 20, 2011
Senior’s fourth-place finish lead women’s team to an eighth-place finish as men finish fifth.
- Coke machine vandalism suspect arrestedMay 16 at 5:39PM
- TKE International closes AU chapter amid hazing allegationsApr 25 at 11:56PM
- Stacks of The Eagle’s last weekly issue disappearedApr 25 at 4:22PM
- TKE under investigation for hazingApr 25 at 1:38AM
- University welcomes first new Panhellenic sorority in 20 yearsApr 24 at 11:00PM
- No renewal for Schaler stirs debateApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Movie Review: Star Trek Into DarknessMay 22 at 6:12PM
- Movie Review: The Great GatsbyMay 12 at 8:40PM
- OK Go brings upbeat vibes, confetti cannon to TavernApr 29 at 3:09PM
- AU seniors recreate classic tales from the dark side of theater in ‘Grimm’ capstoneApr 24 at 11:00PM
- AU Chamber Orchestra and Singers perform Handel, Vivaldi in showcase of Baroque period musicApr 24 at 11:00PM
- TV Pick: The AmericansApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Lacrosse Head Coach Emma Wallace signs extension to remain at AUMay 21 at 1:21PM
- Mike Brennan named men’s basketball head coachApr 30 at 6:58PM
- Lacrosse season ends in heartbreaking loss to Holy Cross in Patriot League semifinalApr 28 at 4:51PM
- Maher’s role on the AD search committee demonstrates value on and off fieldApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Lacrosse aims to extend historic season into Patriot League TournamentApr 24 at 11:00PM
- AU dance team makes history with first finals appearance at nationalsApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Op/Ed: Koh does not represent WCLMay 18 at 2:51PM
- Op/Ed: D.C. should spend surplus to help the homelessMay 18 at 1:13PM
- Letter to the Editor: TKE responds to hazing investigationApr 28 at 7:49PM
- Sexual assault is not just a women’s issueApr 27 at 3:49PM
- Staff Editorial: TKE’s alleged hazing tarnishes University Greek life’s reputationApr 25 at 5:00AM
- Looking forward, a new era for The EagleApr 24 at 11:00PM