Eagle Staff Writer
Articles by Eric Saltzman
November 10, 2011
AU men’s basketball Head Coach Jeff Jones answered questions from AU fans and alumni about the state of this year’s basketball team.
November 8, 2011
AU women’s Volleyball team dominates recent home victories.
October 31, 2011
In their last game of the season, the AU women’s soccer team defeated Patriot League-leading Cogate 1-0.
October 25, 2011
Senior guard Troy Brewer talks about the shape-up of AU’s Mens Basketball team this season.
October 13, 2011
AU faculty and staff went head to head during the annual Faculty vs. Staff Basketball Classic Oct. 11.
October 4, 2011
With a 2-1 victory against Bucknell, the men’s soccer team took sole possession of first place in the Patriot League.
September 26, 2011
With many teams switching conferences, the dynamics of college sports and level of competition could change across the board.
September 20, 2011
The Eagles lost all three games they played during the weekend tournament which they hosted.
September 13, 2011
The Eagles took on the Tennessee Lady Volunteers in their second game of the weekend, and the Lady Vols (7-2) notched a straight set victory with set scores of 25-14, 25-13 and 25-16.
August 22, 2011
With the AU sports teams preparing for another season of action, let’s take a look at some of the impact athletes for the upcoming year.
- Coke machine vandalism suspect arrestedMay 16 at 5:39PM
- TKE International closes AU chapter amid hazing allegationsApr 25 at 11:56PM
- Stacks of The Eagle’s last weekly issue disappearedApr 25 at 4:22PM
- TKE under investigation for hazingApr 25 at 1:38AM
- University welcomes first new Panhellenic sorority in 20 yearsApr 24 at 11:00PM
- No renewal for Schaler stirs debateApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Movie Review: Star Trek Into DarknessMay 22 at 6:12PM
- Movie Review: The Great GatsbyMay 12 at 8:40PM
- OK Go brings upbeat vibes, confetti cannon to TavernApr 29 at 3:09PM
- AU seniors recreate classic tales from the dark side of theater in ‘Grimm’ capstoneApr 24 at 11:00PM
- AU Chamber Orchestra and Singers perform Handel, Vivaldi in showcase of Baroque period musicApr 24 at 11:00PM
- TV Pick: The AmericansApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Lacrosse Head Coach Emma Wallace signs extension to remain at AUMay 21 at 1:21PM
- Mike Brennan named men’s basketball head coachApr 30 at 6:58PM
- Lacrosse season ends in heartbreaking loss to Holy Cross in Patriot League semifinalApr 28 at 4:51PM
- Maher’s role on the AD search committee demonstrates value on and off fieldApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Lacrosse aims to extend historic season into Patriot League TournamentApr 24 at 11:00PM
- AU dance team makes history with first finals appearance at nationalsApr 24 at 11:00PM
- Op/Ed: Koh does not represent WCLMay 18 at 2:51PM
- Op/Ed: D.C. should spend surplus to help the homelessMay 18 at 1:13PM
- Letter to the Editor: TKE responds to hazing investigationApr 28 at 7:49PM
- Sexual assault is not just a women’s issueApr 27 at 3:49PM
- Staff Editorial: TKE’s alleged hazing tarnishes University Greek life’s reputationApr 25 at 5:00AM
- Looking forward, a new era for The EagleApr 24 at 11:00PM